Alan Cobain

How to make a refund?

Question

8 answers to this question

For a refund on the Loyverse POS App, go to the Receipts menu, find one that needs to be refunded, and tap on it. In the edit window, tap the Refund button. Slide the line of the to be returned item, from the left column to the right. More details your can find: How to Issue a Refund on Loyverse POS

Hi
Unfortunately, there you can see only the name of the cashier. You can't see whose PIN was used to use a discount with restricted access rights.
🤓

I understand the return/refund process. However, I occasionally need to do a return/refund to a customer without a receipt. How can the return/refund process be completed without a receipt present?

If you want to refund an item you need to find it first and for that you will need the receipt number. I don't think there is another way for it.

15 hours ago, Potato Corner IT said:

Does anyone know if there is a report on who did a refund?  Like who approved it?

explain your situation in more detail

On 8/8/2019 at 1:39 AM, andres said:

explain your situation in more detail

If I have a manager who approved the discount/refund, I want to know who was the manager that did it. The report in back office will say that the cashier who did it.