Please read our privacy practices carefully to understand our policies regarding your data and how we will treat it and do not hesitate to contact us for any questions at Loyverse Town Community.
2. Our role under the Regulation
Under the Regulation, Cavius International Limited is the Data Controller for all the personal data it maintains and processes in Loyverse Town Community. As a Data Controller Cavius International Limited can collect, maintain, and process the personal data of all customers and any other user who may use Loyverse Town Community.
3. How are Personal Data Collected
- directly from you when you register online in Loyverse Town Community through your existing account in Loyverse POS and Inventory Management Software or through your Facebook, Twitter and Google Personal Account.
4. Types of Personal Data Collected
"Personal Data" means any Data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person). We collect and use several types of data for the individuals we co-operate with, including Data by which subjects may be identified. Based on the means you choose to register to Loyverse Town Community we may collect data such as your first and last name, e-mail address, company name, company sector and photo. You also might input in a conversation personal data that belongs to you or another user. We generally do not control such data, but we reserve the right to remove it from the online conversation if the content is inappropriate.
5. Purposes for Which We Use Your Personal Data
In general, we might process your personal data for following purposes:
- Provision of services: to provide you with access to Loyverse Town Community.
- Customer management: to manage your account, to provide you with customer support and with notices about your account and about changes to any products or services we offer to you.
- Advertising: following explicit consent to communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Functionality and security: to detect, prevent, and respond to actual or potential fraud, illegal activities, or intellectual property infringement.
- Compliance: to enforce our terms and conditions and to comply with our legal obligations as these derive from the applicable laws or our regulators.
- for any other purpose with your consent.
6. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with third parties except as indicated below:
- Affiliates. We share of Personal Data with our subsidiaries and affiliates to the extent this is necessary for the purposes of provision of services, customer management, customization of content, advertising (if you have consented) security and compliance, or to the extent you have provided your consent.
- Service providers. To our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf, including for purposes of provision of the services you requested from us, customer management and security. These service providers may have access to Personal Data needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such data for any other purposes. We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that they comply with the current data protection regulations.
We also might disclose your Personal Data to other third parties, including official authorities, courts, or other public bodies:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order or other judicial or administrative order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement, government or regulatory agencies; or to enforce our terms and conditions or other agreements or policies; or as otherwise required by law (including responding to any government or regulatory request). In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us, in our sole discretion.
- To the extent a disclosure is necessary in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to maintain and protect the security and integrity of our Website or infrastructure.
7. How We Store Your Personal Data
To bring you Services for Loyverse Town Community, we operate globally. To do so, your personal information may be transferred to and processed in countries other than the country you live in, including to Germany and the United States (to Privacy Shield compliant recipients). These countries may have laws different to what you are used to. Rest assured, where we disclose personal data to a third party in another country, we put safeguards in place to ensure your personal data remains protected.
Specifically, Cavius International Limited hosts data in Amazons Web Services in Germany.
Where your personal information is transferred outside the EEA, it will only be transferred to countries that have been deemed to provide adequate protection for EEA information or where we have approved transfer mechanisms in place to protect your personal information such as European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses or by ensuring the entity is Privacy Shield certified.
8. Retention of Personal Data
We generally retain your information only if reasonably necessary to provide you the Services or to comply with applicable law.
For further Data regarding specific retention period please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Legal Bases for Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
There are different legal bases that we rely on to collect, use, and disclose your Personal Data, namely:
- Consent: We will rely on your consent to use (i) your Personal Data for marketing and advertising purposes; (ii) your Personal Data for other purposes when we ask for your consent and for which the purpose of the process does not relate to the services, we offer to you.
- Performance of contract: The use of your Personal Data for purposes of providing the Loyverse Town Community customer management and functionality and security as described above is necessary to perform the services provided to you under our term and conditions and any other contract that you have with us.
- Compliance with legal obligation: We are permitted to use your Personal Data into the extent this is required to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Protection of your vital interests: The processing of your Personal Data is necessary to protect your vital interests if you are physically or legally incapable of giving consent.
- Protection of our legitimate interests: The processing of your Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
10. How We Protect the Security of Your Personal Data
We take appropriate security technical and organisational measures (including physical, electronic, and procedural measures) to safeguard your Personal Data from unauthorized access, unlawful use, intervention, modification, or disclosure under the requirements of the Regulation.
11. Automated Decision-Making, Including Profiling
We reserve the right to use automated decision-making when deemed necessary to provide services to you, with your written, express consent, and if the appropriate measures have been taken to safeguard your rights.
12.Children’s use of the services
To lawfully use Loyverse Town Community, you must be at least at the age your country of residence defines as the lease age to offer information society services. If we become aware that a child under the lease age has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
13. Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Personal Data
You can choose not to provide us with certain Personal Data, but that may result in you being unable to use certain services.
When you register with us, you may be given a choice to whether you want to receive email messages, newsletters or advertising material about product updates, improvements, special offers, or containing special distributions of content by us. If consented yet later on you decide you no longer want to receive commercial or promotional emails or newsletters from us, you will need to avail yourself of the unsubscribe mechanism set out in the applicable communication. It may take up to thirty days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them as these will related directly to your relationship with us.
If you provided Personal Data, you may terminate your relationship with us at any time as per the provision of the between us agreement or engagement. If you choose to do so, your Personal Data will be deleted in accordance with our retention policy.
Subject to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights in regard to your Personal Data: (Please note, these rights are not absolute and, in some cases, they are subjected to conditions as defined by law)
- Right of Access – You have the right to access your own Personal Data through Loyverse Town Community, as well as the right to request a copy of your personal data that is maintained and processed by our company.
- Right of Rectification - You have the right to rectify or correct on your own, of any incomplete and / or inaccurate Personal Data we hold for you through Account/Settings.
- Right to Erasure - You have the right to request the deletion of Personal Data only if one of the following reasons is true:
- Personal Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed.
- If the processing is based on your consent and you have withdrawn this consent (on which processing is based) in accordance with Articles 6.1.a and 9.2.a of the Regulation and if no other legal basis, for processing, applies.
- If you object to processing in accordance with Article 21.1 of the Regulation and there are no compelling and legitimate reasons for processing.
- If Personal Data have been processed illegally.
- If Personal Data should be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation under Union law to which our company is subject to.
- If the personal data have been collected in relation to the provision of referred to in Article 8.1 of the Regulation.
4. Right to Object - You have the right to oppose the processing of your Personal Data at any time and for reasons related to a specific situation, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons for processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms.
5. Right to Restriction of Processing - You reserve the right to request the restriction of processing on your Personal Data so that we may no longer process the specific Data until the restriction is lifted (for example, the data have been corrected).
6. Right to Data Portability - You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data, that you have provided to our company. These data will be given to you in a format that is structured, widely used and machine readable and, in certain cases you may also have the right to request for us to send the Data to another organization, provided that such a transfer is technically feasible.
7. Right to Object and Automated Individual Decision-Making (Including Profiling) - You have the right to request that we do not make any decision, regarding you, solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, only in the case that this decision has legal or significant consequences on you.
15. No Rights of Third Parties
16. No Error Free Performance
17. Contact Data
Submission of a Complain: If you feel that your concerns in regard to the use of your personal data or any of your data protection rights have not been addressed, you have the right to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a complain. You also have the right to submit a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commissioner’s Office, http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy.
Last Modified date: on 20/07/2020