Lucas at LAC

Loyverse API for developers

So far there is no API from Loyverse POS. Yes, it would be useful to be able to access to one.

What options are there for developers to integrate with Loyverse? I want access to the reports and data to connect my other business apps (accounting, communication tools, customer follow-up.)

Related to this - if the Loyverse platform is growing you should develop a way for engineers like myself to build apps integrated into Loyverse so people can easily unlock more value.

It will be a really great improvment to get an API for e.g. get the today's tickets or add/delete products

Agreed with everyone, API access would be ideal to extend the functionality of Loyverse.  This would also generate income for loyverse and it's app developers, similar to the Shopify & WordPress plugin / app options. 

We need to be able to send XML data for each transaction to connect with our local tax government system and accounting systems (like QuickBooks, Wave, Xero, etc)  This is how sales taxes are controlled here (Ecuador) as well as other LATAM and European countries.

Its May 11th, 2019, and still no developer API. Do you guys have any plans? Without an API, this product is absolutely useless, as it cannot integrate with the other systems in my business. Manual entry is not even an option.

None, at all -  a feature that I can see has been requested since 2016. I doubt they are willing, since I don't see any support response in the threads. Shattered my heart.

The Loyverse API would be a nice addition to the powerful Loyverse POS system. It can turns Loyverse from a product into an Ecosystem.

Here at Cobe Technology, we have lots of ideas to extend Loyverse capability, so keeping our finger crossed here.

14 minutes ago, Stephanie Stevenson said:

Api integration would be great! I read online that it could be on the way? Any update on time frame? 

Steph 

we are actively working on it  😀

• Like 1

So what is the roadmap to implement it? I think it would be cool as well to get access to the loyality data for creating loyality apps where user can check on their loyalty balance and additional coupons / deal could be promoted as well.