Jump to content

Information about Loyverse API


Yasuaki
 Share

Recommended Posts

Good day, I have applied for Loyverse API and I have not received any notification indicated it is activated. Is it possible to know when it is available in my account?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/16/2020 at 3:46 PM, Isobe_Yasuaki said:


Hello, 

I'm Yasuaki from Loyverse team.
We are providing early access for Loyverse API.

To quickly try Loyverse API, you can create account from this link.
https://loyverse.com/signup?apiearlyaccess


If you would like to use API on your own account,  please submit this form.

After filling out the form our team will get in touch with you to arrange for a call, API option will be enabled to your account after the call with our team.
*If you already submitted Partnership form before, you don't need to submit information again.
*Please, note that due to the technical issues, we can limit access to the testing API to the limited amount of appliers.

The first release of API include the possibility of GET commands to the following data:

Receipts
Items
Inventory
Сategories
Modifiers
Discounts
Payment types
Taxes
Stores
Customers
Employees
Shifts

APIGET.thumb.png.8254d9f14ae25660aa049b8daacb4ef5.png

Access to the API is possible via https requests.
Each request should contain the access key to the Loyverse account (token). See the tutorial: <How to create tokens for API>

The Loyverse API documentation you can find here: <https://developer.loyverse.com>

I'm looking forward to hearing from you! 😀

So I just discovered this post today, sent the API access request form. Has anyone been granted API access recently? Or are they no longer doing it?

 

Look forward to testing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, TRINAWA said:

Hi, I have submitted, can it be tested immediately? I haven't got any notification in the email.
Thank you

Hello, I believe my colleague already sent you an email.
Please ask him to activate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi,

I filled up & submitted the API request form. May I know by when I can have access to the API/access token for me to Test? 

Thx

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Yasuaki,

I registered for early access around April 29, but have not had a reply. Can you activate API on my account?

Thank you,

Richard

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ADRA said:

Hello Yasuaki,

I registered for early access around April 29, but have not had a reply. Can you activate API on my account?

Thank you,

Richard

Hi, I don't see your Email in database.
Could you tell me your registered Email?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Team,

Can you help to activate my API access I have submitted the forms.

Email ID : nammaooru.suttakozhi@gmail.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, 

I'm Yasuaki from Loyverse team.
We are providing early access for Loyverse API.

To quickly try Loyverse API, you can create account from this link.
https://loyverse.com/signup?apiearlyaccess


If you would like to use API on your own account,  please submit this form.

After filling out the form our team will get in touch with you to arrange for a call, API option will be enabled to your account after the call with our team.
*If you already submitted Partnership form before, you don't need to submit information again.
*Please, note that due to the technical issues, we can limit access to the testing API to the limited amount of appliers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2020 at 10:16 AM, Prashant said:

Hi,

I filled up & submitted the API request form. May I know by when I can have access to the API/access token for me to Test? 

Thx

 

 

Hello, I believe API is now activated in your account. Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2020 at 4:34 PM, Surendarbalas said:

Hi Team,

Can you help to activate my API access I have submitted the forms.

Email ID : nammaooru.suttakozhi@gmail.com

Hello @Surendarbalas

I have sent you an Email. Could you check your inbox?
Best regards,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi,

I have completed the form to try this API as it will save a great deal of time and effort.  How long does it normally take to gain access to the developer options?

 

Many thanks and kind regards,

Marcus

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I noticed this ..

The current version of API includes commands to the following data:

GET Receipts
GET/DELETE/POST Items
GET/DELETE/POST Inventory
GET/DELETE/POST Сategories
GET/DELETE/POST Modifiers
GET/DELETE/POST Discounts
GET/DELETE/POST Payment types
GET/DELETE/POST Taxes
GET/DELETE/POST Stores
GET/DELETE/POST Customers
GET/DELETE/POST Employees
GET/DELETE/POST Shifts

which is wonderful, but i also noticed this..

- API will be our additional premium(paid) function.

It would be nice to know what the proposed charge/fee will be, before we invest anymore time on integration.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi much needed update for me. So far I've been downloading and pasting reports into GoogleSheets to create custom dashboards and analyse my business performance. APIs will be a Godsend as it'll save me the download/upload hassle and also improve the frequency with which the reports are refreshed.

Will be awesome to have access as a beta tester.  

Thanks

Gaurav

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/21/2020 at 7:27 AM, CalRostit said:

API access to open tickets is the only way that we think exists to solve an essential function that the current program does not include: Stock management is useless for those of us who work with customer orders that are not paid until they are served. This is the case of many restaurants and takeaway establishment.

If we had access to open tickets, at least we could know how many orders of each item we have pending delivery, and thus know if we can open new orders depending on the stock of the day, or we need to manufacture more in the kitchen.

Please give us access to the open tickets. It is really important.

How can we help you? Thank you.

P.S: The rest of the API works very well in or tests, great job!

I fully support this request from @CalRostit

To be truly eCommerce enabled for a Restaurant with an Online Shop to take Orders and then Post an Open Ticket to Loyverse, the Loyverse API must be enabled to support Open Tickets with the Loyverse KDS functionality and Stock Keeping functionality.

It is also key in the current COVID pandemic for customers to Order Online in a Store like ECWID and then allow us to be able to POST from our Online Store to Loyverse an Open Ticket for "Curb side pickup" or Delivery.

Hope you wil consider this API enhancement urgently as it will open Loyverse up to so many more smaller businesses to survive in this COVID time

  • Like 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/24/2020 at 8:31 AM, SefudiCoffeeShop said:

I fully support this request from @CalRostit

To be truly eCommerce enabled for a Restaurant with an Online Shop to take Orders and then Post an Open Ticket to Loyverse, the Loyverse API must be enabled to support Open Tickets with the Loyverse KDS functionality and Stock Keeping functionality.

It is also key in the current COVID pandemic for customers to Order Online in a Store like ECWID and then allow us to be able to POST from our Online Store to Loyverse an Open Ticket for "Curb side pickup" or Delivery.

Hope you wil consider this API enhancement urgently as it will open Loyverse up to so many more smaller businesses to survive in this COVID time

@Isobe_Yasuaki here is another reason for the API to have an OpenOrder call for Online Stores to Post

  • Like 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2020 at 8:03 PM, SefudiCoffeeShop said:

@Isobe_Yasuaki here is another reason for the API to have an OpenOrder call for Online Stores to Post

Hello @SefudiCoffeeShop,

Thank you for your suggestion.
Yes, I understand the importance of receiving open order through API.
Let me report this and discuss about the possibility of developing such functionality.

 

  • Like 1
  • OK 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 1/8/2021 at 3:29 PM, Isobe_Yasuaki said:

Hello @SefudiCoffeeShop,

Thank you for your suggestion.
Yes, I understand the importance of receiving open order through API.
Let me report this and discuss about the possibility of developing such functionality.

 

Hi @Isobe_Yasuaki

Any feedback for us? Any possibility after almost 6 x months that the API has this functionality?

We started using ECWID as an Online Store and when Customers Order Online, we manually capture it on Loyverse,but an API will help a lot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2021 at 4:40 AM, SefudiCoffeeShop said:

Hi @Isobe_Yasuaki

Any feedback for us? Any possibility after almost 6 x months that the API has this functionality?

We started using ECWID as an Online Store and when Customers Order Online, we manually capture it on Loyverse,but an API will help a lot

Hello there,

We don't have update in API.
For now, you can refer to this discussion about online ordering.

Best regards,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 6/20/2020 at 3:21 AM, Claus said:

Great work... and nice to get the possibility to integrate into ERP.

But with focus on online marketing, we really need the possibility to create customers, and update the customer data. We want to integrate into smartphone apps, e-commerce etc. A way to create customers & update customers is highly needed. F.ex. update "total_points" would open up a whole new world of customer loyalty possibilities for all of us, who have a business that focus on both online sales/marketing and customers in our physical locations.

Hope that will come in the future. Keep up the good work.

Hello there,
You can update customer's total_points by using this.image.thumb.png.4b448a59fa1f9f9fd53910b57d74d62b.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I've been working with a Loyverse API integration covering Categories, Customers, Items, Payment Types, Receipts and Stores endpoints and that's all going as expected. But now I'm in the Inventory endpoint and no matter what I request I'm getting an empty response.

 

  
  {
      "inventory_levels": []
  }
  

 

The same results from Postman, even with no parameters at all. Please can you confirm we do not need advanced inventory add-on just to get simple inventory levels - as it's not mentioned in the API documentation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • andres unpinned this topic
 Share

Loyverse Point of Sale

 

 

 

 

×
×
  • Create New...