Can I integrate my e-Commerce orders with Loyverse?

HDAW

Hi, are there plans to create orders via the API?

For example, an online order made via a 3rd party eCommerce website, would need to create an order, so it can be made (i.e. sent to POS and KDS).

It would not need to take payment, as that can be done on the website with another payment gateway.

All I need is that functionality to list all the items and variations, create a basket via the API and then send an order to the correct store.

Please let me know if this is going to be added, and any dates you have, as my client wants to set this up by August 2020. But he will have to move away from Loyverse if the API doesn't have everything, we need to create order apps and delivery apps as well as online ordering.

Thanks.

Dave.

• Like 1

Hello HDAW,

Thank you for your question.
So far, we have a plan to implement POST HTTP request to import receipt information into Loyverse.
(It means customer can use other Online order system and execute payment in that software. After Payment was made in another software, he can import their receipt into Loyverse.

About importing order into POS, we are discussing about it.
But we can't promise that it will be ready in August 2020.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2020 at 12:41 PM, GHCorners2 said:

please help me, how to connect loyverse api to kiosk app

sorry for my english.

Hello, May I know how do you want to connect?

• 2 months later...

Are there any updates on this so far? I'd like to create orders in my POS as well and not just create receipts. Currently, only orders get printed on the printer and when we create a receipt via API, no order is created, so it doesnt get printed. Please advice.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, any news about that? Are you working on it?

Also what you think about api for integrate delivery system such as Gloriafood (free) or CloudWaitress?
Thanks a lot

On 1/17/2021 at 1:47 AM, antonellomigliorelli said:

Hi, any news about that? Are you working on it?

Also what you think about api for integrate delivery system such as Gloriafood (free) or CloudWaitress?
Thanks a lot

Hello. Yes, we think it is important. 
But currently, we can't say when it will be available in Loyverse.
Thank you for your suggestion.

Best regards,

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi! would they have news? I have everything implemented in an online menu but the ticket is generated but it is not printed. We are thinking of implementing an app that takes these orders online and print through a javascript pluing. but it would be very good to have this function available. Thank you !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a newbie, so apologies if this is a basic question...is there a way of integrating the Loyverse system with a website so that customers can order and pay directly online via their phones etc?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Willetts,

Thank you for your question!

Currently, Loyverse API does not have ability to generate an order in the POS.
Thus, it is not possible to print a kitchen order from kitchen printer nor KDS.

image.png.1f14da6e48a5ad15d86824986f590423.png

But, if the online ordering system has an ability to print orders, you can create this type of system.

image.png.432d227620368c55c344e68fced4719f.png

Hello @Willetts , 

I believe I have the solution. I help restaurants today, to integrate their Loyverse POS system with their online ordering system from Gloriafood. 

1. Customers simply order online on the restaurant's website, using Gloriafood's system that I can help integrate. 
  2. Once the restaurant accepts the order, order receipts are automatically sent to the Loyverse back office where you can access and print as you wish!

This is exactly as @Isobe_Yasuakiindicated on the diagram above. Hope this helps! Feel free to contact me at contact.chaichow@gmail.com or check out my website at https://chaichow.com For the integration above, I just charge a flat monthly fee of $50, regardless the number of orders, absolutely no commissions based on the number of your orders. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

The last update on this thread was on January 2021. Any update on this feature? I have a couple of customers that are waiting on this due to they have some 3rd party solutions to accept payments. 

Hi @Isobe_Yasuaki I have a couple of customers that are waiting on this (Create Order API) due to they have some 3rd party solutions to accept payments. 

Any update or at least if you guys are working on this?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

@ChaiChow How will work Deliver vs Pickup orders? Or future orders with GloriaFood? How can admin see if order is a delivery or pickup order? is it a ASAP order or schedule order?

Hello @bego

Depending on how you want integration setup in Gloriafoods, this will work for pickup, delivery and order-ahead orders. In Loyverse, these orders will display as confirmed receipts and will indicate the order type. 

Please feel free to email me at contact.chaichow@gmail.com if you would like to try this integration. Thank you. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 9:12 PM, ChaiChow said:

Hello @Willetts , 

I believe I have the solution. I help restaurants today, to integrate their Loyverse POS system with their online ordering system from Gloriafood. 

1. Customers simply order online on the restaurant's website, using Gloriafood's system that I can help integrate. 
  2. Once the restaurant accepts the order, order receipts are automatically sent to the Loyverse back office where you can access and print as you wish!

This is exactly as @Isobe_Yasuakiindicated on the diagram above. Hope this helps! Feel free to contact me at contact.chaichow@gmail.com or check out my website at https://chaichow.com For the integration above, I just charge a flat monthly fee of $50, regardless the number of orders, absolutely no commissions based on the number of your orders. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/7/2020 at 3:45 AM, Yasuaki said:

Hello HDAW,

Thank you for your question.
So far, we have a plan to implement POST HTTP request to import receipt information into Loyverse.
(It means customer can use other Online order system and execute payment in that software. After Payment was made in another software, he can import their receipt into Loyverse.

About importing order into POS, we are discussing about it.
But we can't promise that it will be ready in August 2020.

Any updates yet?

I am building an online ordering app for a restaurant and I want it to be able to send the orders/open tickets to the restaurant's pos so that they can print it and accept payments (using the pos) when the customers comes to pickup food, etc. any idea how I can do that? will Otter be useful in this case?

• 4 months later...
On 4/17/2022 at 1:01 PM, mohamedalaaser said:

Any updates yet?

I am building an online ordering app for a restaurant and I want it to be able to send the orders/open tickets to the restaurant's pos so that they can print it and accept payments (using the pos) when the customers comes to pickup food, etc. any idea how I can do that? will Otter be useful in this case?

Hello.
Unfortunately, we don't have an update yet.
But yes, Otter would be useful in this case.

• Like 1

Loyverse Point of Sale