Inactivate Customer

Grocery

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello, dear user

a) If you want to delete customer completely, then you need to mark customer in the customer base and press Delete button:image.thumb.png.db150bd73f9be62e25310d21d41ced71.png

b) If you do not want to delete customer completely, but want to change his points balance, then, please click on the customer name and then click on the MORE button. There you will see Edit points balance option. Choose this option and edit his points balance.

c) Or do you mean that you want to delete all the receipts related to this customer? If so, unfortunately, it is not possible to delete the receipts from the back office, but you can cancel them. When you cancel a receipt, it will not be accounted for in the reports, and all items will be returned to stock. Please, read the details about cancelling receipts, here: https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-cancel-receipts

No my Question is that i have a particular customer but i want to temporarily disable him till he clears my accounts but if i delete all the receipts will be showing deleted customer. But i dont want that to happen as after few days i shud be able to reactivate him