Creating orders from API

HDAW

Hi, are there plans to create orders via the API?

For example, an online order made via a 3rd party eCommerce website, would need to create an order, so it can be made (i.e. sent to POS and KDS).

It would not need to take payment, as that can be done on the website with another payment gateway.

All I need is that functionality to list all the items and variations, create a basket via the API and then send an order to the correct store.

Please let me know if this is going to be added, and any dates you have, as my client wants to set this up by August 2020. But he will have to move away from Loyverse if the API doesn't have everything, we need to create order apps and delivery apps as well as online ordering.

Thanks.

Dave.

• Like 1

Hello HDAW,

Thank you for your question.
So far, we have a plan to implement POST HTTP request to import receipt information into Loyverse.
(It means customer can use other Online order system and execute payment in that software. After Payment was made in another software, he can import their receipt into Loyverse.

About importing order into POS, we are discussing about it.
But we can't promise that it will be ready in August 2020.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Are there any updates on this so far? I'd like to create orders in my POS as well and not just create receipts. Currently, only orders get printed on the printer and when we create a receipt via API, no order is created, so it doesnt get printed. Please advice.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2021 at 1:47 AM, antonellomigliorelli said:

Hi, any news about that? Are you working on it?

Also what you think about api for integrate delivery system such as Gloriafood (free) or CloudWaitress?
Thanks a lot

Hello. Yes, we think it is important. 
But currently, we can't say when it will be available in Loyverse.
Thank you for your suggestion.

Best regards,

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi! would they have news? I have everything implemented in an online menu but the ticket is generated but it is not printed. We are thinking of implementing an app that takes these orders online and print through a javascript pluing. but it would be very good to have this function available. Thank you !

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The last update on this thread was on January 2021. Any update on this feature? I have a couple of customers that are waiting on this due to they have some 3rd party solutions to accept payments. 

Hi @Isobe_Yasuaki I have a couple of customers that are waiting on this (Create Order API) due to they have some 3rd party solutions to accept payments. 

Any update or at least if you guys are working on this?

Thanks!

Loyverse Point of Sale