Can I personally design my own shop's receipt

junaidi

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Junaidi,

It is not possible to make the changes that you have mentioned to the receipts: make Date and time to appear in Header or change the receipt number format.

But there are some customization you can do to your receipts in your Back-office-> Settings-> Receipts.

image.thumb.png.c128506e4a78e42a4d0d54cbc83edd76.png

In the Receipts Settings section you can add logo for your printed and emailed receipts (https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-add-logo-receipts)

You can add a text to the Header or Footer fields up to 500 characters  each so it will appear in your receipts. For example, you can add a welcome or goodbye message, you can also add the address of your store, fiscal information,  social networks etc.

You can also activate these options:

-Show customer info

-Show comments

If you activate the first option, information about your customers such as their name and phone number will appear in the printed and emailed receipts.

The second option (Show comments) allows you to add comments to the receipts.

You can also choose the language of your receipts.

If you have multiple stores, you can configure the settings of the receipts differently for each store.

You have to choose the store from the drop down list, configure the settings of the receipts for this store and press the Save button:

image.png.9267fc5ab6ddfae16308490b142df868.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2019 at 8:41 AM, junaidi said:

can I personally design my own shop's receipt(for example move to datetime to header, or change the invoice number format) 

Yes! Back office->settings->receipt

Edited by Joakim