How can i customize my receipts?

Peter
Go to solution Solved by Peter,

• Solution

With Loyverse you can add text in the header and footer of the receipts.

For that you need to enter your Back Office, go to settings and to "receipts"

There you can also choose in which language should the receipt be printed.

One more tip, in you Store settings you can introduce your shop's adresss, and this information will also appear in the printed receipt.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Junaidi,

It is not possible to make the changes that you have mentioned to the receipts: make Date and time to appear in Header or change the receipt number format.

But there are some customization you can do to your receipts in your Back-office-> Settings-> Receipts.

image.thumb.png.c128506e4a78e42a4d0d54cbc83edd76.png

In the Receipts Settings section you can add logo for your printed and emailed receipts (https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-add-logo-receipts)

You can add a text to the Header or Footer fields up to 500 characters  each so it will appear in your receipts. For example, you can add a welcome or goodbye message, you can also add the address of your store, fiscal information,  social networks etc.

You can also activate these options:

-Show customer info

-Show comments

If you activate the first option, information about your customers such as their name and phone number will appear in the printed and emailed receipts.

The second option (Show comments) allows you to add comments to the receipts.

You can also choose the language of your receipts.

If you have multiple stores, you can configure the settings of the receipts differently for each store.

You have to choose the store from the drop down list, configure the settings of the receipts for this store and press the Save button:

image.png.9267fc5ab6ddfae16308490b142df868.png

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2019 at 8:41 AM, junaidi said:

can I personally design my own shop's receipt(for example move to datetime to header, or change the invoice number format) 

Yes! Back office->settings->receipt

Edited by Joakim

• 1 year later...

Hello,

How do i customize the receipt and add counter field to call the customer when his order is ready?

This counter should be raised every time we initiate an invoice.

Thanks,

• 6 months later...
On 4/25/2022 at 6:07 AM, Churepa said:

Como puedo poner un mensaje en el final del ticket?

ENGLISH

How can I put a message at the end of the ticket?

Hello

To add the additional text information at the end of the receipt, please put this text to the FOOTER of the receipt:

image.png

• 10 months later...

I noticed after my app update, the receipt numbers do not start over every day. Is there a way to start with #1 for receipt numbers at the beginning of each day??

On 3/18/2023 at 9:05 PM, wingman said:

I noticed after my app update, the receipt numbers do not start over every day. Is there a way to start with #1 for receipt numbers at the beginning of each day??

Hello

It is not possible to reset the receipts numbering daily. 
Every POS device counts receipt numbering individually, and they all start from 1001 and then continue consequently: 1002, 1003 etc
The only possible way to reset receipts numbering daily is to create a new POS daily.

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2019 at 6:01 AM, Nicole said:

Hello Junaidi,

It is not possible to make the changes that you have mentioned to the receipts: make Date and time to appear in Header or change the receipt number format.

But there are some customization you can do to your receipts in your Back-office-> Settings-> Receipts.

image.thumb.png.c128506e4a78e42a4d0d54cbc83edd76.png

In the Receipts Settings section you can add logo for your printed and emailed receipts (https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-add-logo-receipts)

You can add a text to the Header or Footer fields up to 500 characters  each so it will appear in your receipts. For example, you can add a welcome or goodbye message, you can also add the address of your store, fiscal information,  social networks etc.

You can also activate these options:

-Show customer info

-Show comments

If you activate the first option, information about your customers such as their name and phone number will appear in the printed and emailed receipts.

The second option (Show comments) allows you to add comments to the receipts.

You can also choose the language of your receipts.

If you have multiple stores, you can configure the settings of the receipts differently for each store.

You have to choose the store from the drop down list, configure the settings of the receipts for this store and press the Save button:

image.png.9267fc5ab6ddfae16308490b142df868.png

I would like to add other details that are included in the receipt.
In the receipt, it will be displayed/printed the Store details that you filled in the Store settings. The fields that will be printed are the Store name, Address, City, Region, and Postal code.
You can edit these fields from your Back Office → Settings → Stores.
image.png.d40737498c1a53f04cdbe9c529550a28.png
With this, you can use the Header or Footer for other information about your store or business.
Some ideas that other users are already using for Headers/Footers are:

• Other contact details like telephone number, social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc), and homepage link.
  • Currency (e.g. $ - USD Dollar).
  • Promoting future events or item promotions.
  • Some users need a sign of the customer in the receipt, so they add in the Footer like "Signature:____________________"
  • Some owners are changing the Header/Footer constantly by writing motivational messages to the customer.
  • As the Header and Footer fields is a text fields it allows you to create a symbol drawing, since it can be written in the next line by hitting the “Enter” key.

image(1).thumb.png.0f53fd3c2572ef6f2bcffaac1eb0dd5e.png

Edited by Yamil

I’m owning my store that actually we do not print receipts but only sending it to the customer’s email to save and avoid unnecessary trash for the environment.

I use Loyverse because it allows me to customize the receipt with the HTML code in the header and footer. I will share this tip since there were people that might be interested in. 🙂

On 5/8/2018 at 2:40 PM, Atmel said:

It would be interesting to be able to redesign the tickets by the user.

Use of templates for the ticket and customize the header and footer with embedded html.

Divide the ticket into different sections that can be ordered, customized and enabled / disabled.

Use of selectable GUI themes Including also the ticket format.

Maybe some of those ideas can be implemented easily ... hopefully

You can write HTML codes in the Header and Footer of the receipt section to apply some codes to the email receipt when it is sent.
By using the HTML code you can:

1. Change format of the text like color, font, size.
  2. Add additional images aside.
  3. Add text embed with link.
  4. Add horizontal line which is customizable.

But there are other limitations:

1. Code and text no longer than 500.
  2. Can not embed videos or audios.
  3. Change background color of the receipt.

image.png.c1c5fd3df051084509ee37de536a4ff8.png

Note: This workaround is only useful for sending Email receipt, and NOT for printing receipts. The HTML is not legible for the printer so it will print all the HTML code you wrote as a simple text.

• 1 month later...
On 6/24/2023 at 9:48 AM, Papa said:

Hello! Is it possible remove currency from bill at all? Leave just numbers?

Hello
Our team can disable the currency symbol for your account, but the currency will not be displayed in the back office as well. If it will be fine for you, please write a request to help@loyverse.com from the owner's email address.

On 6/25/2023 at 3:48 PM, snackit said:

i made all the settings but the logo still not appear 

any idea to fix this ?

nn.jpg

Hello

As I understand, the logo is cropped at the top of the receipt, right?
If so, please follow these steps:

Please go to the App → Settings → choose your printer, then open Advanced Settings → and in the field 'Cutter ESC/POS Commands', add 0A,0A before existing values. (This will make printer feed more paper at the end of receipt.)
For example: 

image.thumb.png.9147729a7485f75ce01afe6e999b37f4.png

You would have to write 0А,0А,1D,56,42,00

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. As i am using this app at a hotel front office, is it possible to display the dates beside each purchase item?

Because a guest will order various items throughout the stay, so we need to show the date of each item purchased.

Thanks