How can I print the logo on the printer?

Jason Copriela
Go to solution Solved by Theodore,

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

How can i print a Logo on my receipt with a Star Printer TSP 143IIILAN

From Windows Side it works well. Logo are printed successfuly.
But from Loyverse Side it change nothing on my recepit.

I try with TSP143IILAN (Ethernet) and
Other Printer (Ethernet) (No Testprint possible)

Have you any Idea. Thanks for your help

Best regards,
Remo

If it doesn't work out from Loyverse, the Star TSP printer have a function in the driver to add a logo to anything that gets printed. We use that to print a logo above the receipt and a roulating coupon image (just a collection of funny images) under the receipt. 

Thank you for your answer.

I use this Function in the driver for printing Logo from my Windows Computer, it works well.

But if I use my Loyverse app on my iPad on the same printer, with the same IP-address it doesn't work. No Logo is printing.

There is something different between Windows an iPad printing, but I don't know what.

I think there is a popular printer, and many users use this printer. How do you print it with the logo?

Best regards,
Remo

• 5 months later...

Hi

How did I add a logo to star printer TP-043 ? which app on google play can help me to add a logo? 

Hope someone help for this issue 

Regards  

• 1 month later...

Right now you can upload your logo directly from your account settings. Visit your Back Office, Settings, Receipt. Such logo will appear on the receipts printed with Loyverse POS.

I was only able to get a Bematech LR 2000 printer locally. It print usable receipts. Unfortunately it doesn´t print the logo and the width is not correct. Has anyone figured out a workaround? I´m using it together with a Galaxy Tab Elite.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

actually it depends on your logo contents.  If your logo(bmp/jpg/png) just contains simple letters, then just upload it in back office , loyverse will modify the size to fit printers. you could try print it out and check. If you think the printed logo is too big, then you could modify it to smaller size first .

If your logo is complicated, you could try to make it bigger , orelse it may look blur... while printing. 

Here are suggestions

If your printer is using 2 inches (58mm) paper, logo could be 

256pixels(width, maximum is 384) x Y (height will be adjusted in proportion )

If your printer is using 3 inches (80mm) paper, logo could be 

384 pixels(width, maximum is 576) x Y (height will be adjusted in proportion ). 

Edited by jack.li

• 1 year later...
On 3/14/2019 at 12:44 AM, Theodore said:

Now Android POS also can print logos on the receipts for this you need to add the logo in receipt settings in the Back Office.

receipt-printing-01.jpg.ec4426acbf9b67feb6e53ff2a3959a48.jpg

Logo for ‘Printed receipt’ should be a black and white image. If you upload the color logo, the system will generate a black and white picture from it.

receipt-printing-02.jpg.1b036039d694cbf686bc70482dead7e3.jpg

Note: Logo will not be printed on receipts and bills if the text mode is selected in advanced printer settings.

Details: https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-add-logo-receipts

On 9/14/2020 at 11:25 AM, babbyakai said:

can anyone help answer the question above?

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-09 at 22.17.19.jpeg

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am trying to install loyverse on my Samsung Galaxy tab E version 4.4.4 but I cant find loyverse pos on my Google play store but I can only find loyverse CDS and KDS but can't find POS please I need help urgently thanks