Help! KDS receipt & placing orders

Sisrabi

Hi!

I'm missing one important thing using loyverse pos when taking order at table.

Would be great to move orders in ticket while taking order at table up or down before sending ticket to kitchen. So kitchen sees sequence of items that needs to go at different times like a starters, mains or desserts.

I know I can note that in item comment, but when it's a big order for large group, it's a big mess for kitchen and makes mistakes in order sequence. 

Option is to separate items in order list to few sections like in header I could manually move items to starter section, same with mains in middle and deserts in foot.

Overall would be great to choose use sections for placing orders. And manage quantity of sections an names of them.

Similar as option slide item in order to left for delete it, when I slide it to right side I have option to put it in order section.

I have two restaurants, and will have third in summer. I really like your POS system, and I would like to use few of your subscription options, but this thing is stopping.

I hope you understand my thoughts and I would really appreciate this option in you POS system.

Hello
As the workaround, you can try this way on your kitchen printer/ kitchen display app:

You can print different categories (starters, mains or desserts) of items on separate kitchen tickets if you assign them to the different kitchen groups.
For example:
image.png.ec4a209abf5f632b6a4ef1362eefb984.png

Then, please activate all the printer groups in the kitchen printer settings in the POS App:

image.png.5088d5c9e767f713b97849c52a45ce66.png

Now, when you create an open ticket, the system will print all these tickets automatically one by one (starters, mains and desserts:

image.png.5c0f3459e1e7dbb1ce4db3a9884396dc.png