How to perform a partial refund from Loyverse on a phone (ie remotely)

EricD
Go to solution Solved by Georg,

Hi,

Our shopkeeper needs to make a partial refund. I am not with her, but as I have Loyverse on my phone, she would prefer me to do it directly instead of her doing it on the POS. I am able to access the receipt but I am getting a message saying that to perform a refund, I must open a shift. Why should I open a shift on my phone while there is a shift open on the POS? Is there another way for me to do it remotely? What would be the implication of opening a shift on my phone?

Thanks in advance

• Solution
18 hours ago, EricD said:

Our shopkeeper needs to make a partial refund. I am not with her, but as I have Loyverse on my phone, she would prefer me to do it directly instead of her doing it on the POS. I am able to access the receipt but I am getting a message saying that to perform a refund, I must open a shift. Why should I open a shift on my phone while there is a shift open on the POS? Is there another way for me to do it remotely? What would be the implication of opening a shift on my phone?

Hello

Each POS device has its own shift report. To access the POS App, it is necessary to open a shift. If you plan to use your POS only to make refunds, you can keep the shift open on your phone without needing to close the shift. After you open a shift, you will be able to see the receipts made on other POS devices (in one store). Then, you can make the refund of the receipts:

How to Issue a Refund on Loyverse POS
https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-issue-refund-loyverse-pos

• Like 1