Can the item count be added to the receipt?

WING

Most POS systems print out receipts that shows the count of purchased items.  This is very useful for the cashier to confirm that she didn't miss anything in the shopping cart.  It seems to be a relative easy addition to the receipt.  I humbly ask the Loyverse development team to add the item count to the receipt.

Hello, dear user

Do you mean the amounts of the same items in the receipt?
If you mean something different, could you please show me a photo of the example receipt?

image.thumb.png.2e6ce8ae3258a114025c70d7e2353c16.png

How can I adust the spaces in my receipt between 2 products?  I want to close the spaces so that it wont be paper consuming? 

Unfortunately, we do not have a special settings to adjust the spaces in the receipt between 2 items.
Could you send me a photo of the printed receipt, please?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Georg,

Sorry for not replying sooner to your post on May 10 above.  I do not mean the amounts of the same items.  That is already displayed.  I meant the total number of items in the whole ticket.  In your example receipt above, the total item count for the receipt would be 17.  Can you display this total count on the receipt?  This will help our cashier confirm that she has scanned every item in the customer's shopping cart.  

Thanks and Best Regards,

Hello

Unfortunately, it is not possible to display the total items quantity number on the receipt. But I will send such a suggestion to our team.

• Like 1