I have my account created for my country of usage and have all my items with 3 decimal places

outtolunc
Go to solution Solved by Nile,

Sorry if this has been asked, but i couldn't find a response in the forums.

I have my account created for my country of usage and have all my items with 3 decimal places. (which is perfect)

The issue is when i am doing a variable price item on the POS itself, it shows the price box, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,00 <- this last one should match the account setting of 000 in my case.  Is there a way you can update it, or update the code to look at the account decimal count?

• 2 weeks later...

It would be nice if support is responding to the various issues i have seen go by, without response.   I really like the structure this product has, but everything else about it tells me to look for something else (or simply make a competing product with better support).

I hope things turn around, soonish.. 

• 4 months later...
  • Solution

Hi @outtolunc, the maximum number of decimal places you can have is two and a maximum value of 999,999.99.
Three decimal places are currently unsupported.

• 2 months later...

my account, that i had to recreate with a country code if Colombia to get .000 allows me to enter inventory/items with 3 decimal places.

what i am talking about is the POS.

these 4 items were entered as

5 + (hit 00)

any other POS when i hit the

00 or 000 adds those .. 

5000(hit 00) is 500.000

nothing about the POS is country decimal driven.. hence my issue.  

Figured i would give you guys one last chance since i have already built the backend.  

image.jpg

Edited by outtolunc

• 8 months later...

Hello, I believe the dot stands for thousands separator.

Edited by TestingDefault