When sending receipts by email I noticed that it's not sent to Gmail or public domains

AhmedAbughrara

hello

when sending reciepts by email i noticed that its not sent to gmail or public domains while it was successfully recieved by non public or company domains ( checked spam folder and its not there) 

Hello! We didn't notice such issue on other accounts. Some Gmail users can use categories and messages not appear in the primary list but in some category. They can try to search message from receipts@loyverse.com to find Loyverse receipt.

If it doesn't help, please provide the number of receipt and email address to which this receipt was sent.

image.png.de551438743239823441a11fff8b6204.png

hello, 

i think u didnt understand me, what i mean is that when u make a sale there is an option to send the reciept to a customer email instead of have it printed on a paper, if that email was public domain like gmail, the customer doesnt recieve anything while if it was a company domain the reciept was reached successfully

Hi,

I think I encounter the same issue: if I post the email to an adress with a domain such as yahoo.fr or gmail.fr it's take a signicant amount of time to be transmitted. If I use an address of my association (croix-rouge.fr) the the mail is transmitted quickly.

Christian

On 12/23/2020 at 6:03 AM, AhmedAbughrara said:

hello, 

i think u didnt understand me, what i mean is that when u make a sale there is an option to send the reciept to a customer email instead of have it printed on a paper, if that email was public domain like gmail, the customer doesnt recieve anything while if it was a company domain the reciept was reached successfully

I think, I understood you. If you provide example of email address and number of receipt, which you try to send to the customer, it would help. You can send those details on help@loyverse.com

7 hours ago, Mag said:

I think, I understood you. If you provide example of email address and number of receipt, which you try to send to the customer, it would help. You can send those details on help@loyverse.com

i sent you the email now.

On 12/23/2020 at 6:03 AM, AhmedAbughrara said:

hello, 

2 hours ago, AhmedAbughrara said:

i sent you the email now.

Thank you