When I scan barcode (weight type) same product 2 times, receipt will auto merge both weight together.

Go to solution Solved by Mia,
Question
1 answer to this question
  • Solution

Hello,

When you scan the barcode of the same item twice, the item will appear only once in the receipt with the total quantity (weight).

It is not possible to show the weight of two packages separately if it is the same item.

However, I would be happy to forward your suggestion to the development team and this feature might be added in the future.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Aleksandr3001
      I want to buy a "Sunmi T1-mini" POS device. Can I connect barcode scanners to this system? If yes, then what the scanner model?

• By RRBS01
      I'm having issues on an IOS device where the images for the barcode are not scanning and are reversed is there any thing I can do to solve this problem
    • By HigherStandard
      Is it possible for the system to prompt a user when they add an item with a barcode that already exist in the system?
    • By Durant
      Every year around Christmas time  Products like Coca-Cola and Sprite  comes in to minimarts , supermarkets bars  with a different label carrying a different barcode from the pervious one.
      does loyverse accommodate for items carrying two different barcodes ? in other point of sale systems they used  (link to) or ( Alias) to pair the two barcode to one item.
      is this something Loyverse is looking into or already have establish  it would also be a benefit for customers  that can be added to the advance inventory 
    • By APVTN
      Can I add new items to inventory by scanning it's barcode?

Loyverse Point of Sale