No more connection with mPop cash drawer

Tartempion
Go to solution Solved by Mag,

Hello, 

I have the mPop cash drawer since a few weeks and had never encountered any problem to connect with my Loyverse POS app… until now.

Today, all my devices can see the mPop cash drawer and I can interact with it, but not anymore with Loyverse POS. Did something change during the last app update ? I must say I'm a little embarrassed, with my clients in front of my food truck and no cash drawer available ! Bad timing !

Does someone can help me ?

Regards,

Eric

• Solution

Hi! In the latest release there were no changes related to the MPOS printer. Try reinstalling the Loyverse POS app and reconnecting the mPOS printer again.

Hi, Mag, thank you for your answer.

I've just tried and it didn't worked… Still no printer when I do a Print Test or if I try to open the cash drawer… I have also deleted the printer in the list and try to re-configure, but Loyverse says it can't find any Bluetooth device.

Hello,

I have an iPad Air (3th generation) running on 13.5.1

another iPad Air running on 12.4.8

and an iPhone 6 running on 12.4.8

None of those 3 devices can detect the mPop anymore. They did well two weeks ago. I’ve been on vacations during two weeks, and now that I’m back, I discovered that the link was broken.

Hello,

I have deleted the app on my iPhone and the 3d generation iPad and deleted the printer in the app in the other iPad. I restarted it so as the mPop.

And it worked ! Tanks a lot, Mag. You saved my evening fo this saterday !

I'll try to re-connect my other devices, but I can work a little bit more zen tonight…