No more connection with mPop cash drawer

Tartempion

Hello, 

I have the mPop cash drawer since a few weeks and had never encountered any problem to connect with my Loyverse POS app… until now.

Today, all my devices can see the mPop cash drawer and I can interact with it, but not anymore with Loyverse POS. Did something change during the last app update ? I must say I'm a little embarrassed, with my clients in front of my food truck and no cash drawer available ! Bad timing !

Does someone can help me ?

Regards,

Eric

Hi, Mag, thank you for your answer.

I've just tried and it didn't worked… Still no printer when I do a Print Test or if I try to open the cash drawer… I have also deleted the printer in the list and try to re-configure, but Loyverse says it can't find any Bluetooth device.

Hello,

I have an iPad Air (3th generation) running on 13.5.1

another iPad Air running on 12.4.8

and an iPhone 6 running on 12.4.8

None of those 3 devices can detect the mPop anymore. They did well two weeks ago. I’ve been on vacations during two weeks, and now that I’m back, I discovered that the link was broken.

Hello,

I have deleted the app on my iPhone and the 3d generation iPad and deleted the printer in the app in the other iPad. I restarted it so as the mPop.

And it worked ! Tanks a lot, Mag. You saved my evening fo this saterday !

I'll try to re-connect my other devices, but I can work a little bit more zen tonight…