Loyverse and WooCommerce integration?

Ethan

Hello, 

I am currently using WooCommerce and Loyverse POS without integration. I am planning to use Loyverse API to integrate these two platforms. I was wondering if any of you had such experience already and can give me any advice what plugin have you used or can be used for modifiers in WooCoomerce? 

Looking forward to your ideas. Thank you in advance. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Ouch, for what they do (just sync data it would appear) these are some expensive plugins. Until Loyverse has an orders tab it seems like just having 2 sets of stock isn't that bad. Please correct me if the plugins do more than just some math between numbers.

Of course, features include the below.

1. Create New Products in the shopping cart with images if they exists in the POS.

2. Sync POS inventory changes to the cart directly.

3. Sync Orders to the POS, thus triggering Loyverse to trigger inventory update for the 'web order' thus a two way inventory sync.  Keep track of all orders in POS, thus your book keeper will have a single source for in-store and online orders.

4. Multi-Location sync between supported carts (Shopify, WooCommerce) that allows for inventory updates for each location and clients can have in-store pickup for a specific location.

5. Multi-Location order routing, allowing the order to go to the correct Loyverse brick and mortar location for in-store pickup, etc.

6. Coming Soon in a future release - Loyalty and Gift Card Sync.

Your other option is to manually enter the data (inventory and orders) and saving a few bucks and simply wasting 100's if not 1000's of man hours instead.  Time is money, what's more important managing your stores and marketing or manual data entry?

Edited by Kosmos

23 hours ago, Abbotts said:

Ouch, for what they do (just sync data it would appear) these are some expensive plugins. Until Loyverse has an orders tab it seems like just having 2 sets of stock isn't that bad. Please correct me if the plugins do more than just some math between numbers.

The plugin does the hard work. i have 500 products on my woocommerce. The online sales are very low and i ask one employee to update woocommerce stock manually every week. Imagine having high sales and asking an employee to do manually. It will be more costly for sure. It all depends from the online sales volume.

Edited by Adi

On 2/18/2021 at 9:28 AM, Adi said:

The plugin does the hard work. i have 500 products on my woocommerce. The online sales are very low and i ask one employee to update woocommerce stock manually every week. Imagine having high sales and asking an employee to do manually. It will be more costly for sure. It all depends from the online sales volume.

I suppose that's it, I have a Greengrocers and I haven't bought the stock for most of my online sales yet so inventory count doesn't really matter. I'm more interested in controlling both the till system and online orders from one touchscreen. It seems none of these plugins will do this, because of Loyverse limitations I imagine.

Loyverse Point of Sale