Why my receipts not showing up on the web?

MCL
Go to solution Solved by Andy,

I put order in, receipts has went in and I can see them from my mobile devices (3 of them)

But I do not see the receipts on the computer (web)

It never happened to us before, do not know why.

What I tried:

- Sync devices

- Log out and log in for all devices

- email receipt to see if that makes it show up (but did't work)

Please help.

• Solution

Hello. "On the web" - do you mean Back office?
Orders? - If you mean open tickets. You can see open tickets only on the POS on mobile device, and you cannot see them at the back office. 
- If you close (charge, receive payments) of open tickets, thay become receipts and you will be able to see them at the Back office at the Reports > Receipt section. 

- If you do not see the receipts at the back office, and see them at the POS, it means that they are not synced. The reason for this that your mobile device with POS does not have connection to the internet. Please, check the connection of the mobile device to the internet, try to restart the internet connection at the device settings. 

• Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

I have had similar issue just last couple of days only. Sync to back office only happens very occasionally (we dont use open tickets or anything).  We downloaded SpeedTest app onto the POS and the internet is rocketing along. All other apps are working.  I can see all the receipts on the POS, internet is working fine on the POS (can even open up this forum on the POS  browser). Back office still missing our last 2 hrs of sales.  It was working great and pretty much syncing immediately up until recently. 

*** Update  ***  when we closed the shift on the POS today, the back office got updated with the last few hours of data.

Edited by Kapo

Sometimes, mobile devices do not give the Internet to the Loyverse POS app, even though the device has connected to the Internet. If this happens, try to restart the Internet in the device settings. Just switch out and then on the WiFi or mobile Internet (depending what you use).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andy, turning wifi off and on again seems to do the trick, but here is a strange thing.. all the customers we added this morning are appearing in the back office. But still no receipts?  Very strange. Adding customer seems to sync straight away but not sales (this is the Android App running on a tablet BTW)

• 1 year later...

We have the same issue. Some receipts from months ago are not appearing in the back office, despite having gone through our EFTPOS machine. Will they ever come back  @Andy or is there a way to recover them?

• 11 months later...

We also have the problem of missing receipts and i think it has something to do with the shifts. we run two tablets with loyverse next to each other. so on one tablet we open and close the shift everyday. on the other tablet we opened it ones and never closed it (because shifts is a global setting - you cant turn on shifts on one device and turn it off on the other...). i fear this can cause receipts to just disappear and never show in the back office. KAPO noticed something similar and after closing the shift it worked again...

On 3/19/2023 at 2:32 AM, Lufthavn said:

We also have the problem of missing receipts and i think it has something to do with the shifts. we run two tablets with loyverse next to each other. so on one tablet we open and close the shift everyday. on the other tablet we opened it ones and never closed it (because shifts is a global setting - you cant turn on shifts on one device and turn it off on the other...). i fear this can cause receipts to just disappear and never show in the back office. KAPO noticed something similar and after closing the shift it worked again...

Hello

No, the shift reports feature can't affect the receipts synchronisation.
If you face a problem with the receipts synchronisation, please check these steps:

1. Check if you have an internet connection on your POS devices, which you used to make sales.

2. Check that you do not use power-saving or data-saving mode/app on your POS devices, because it may affect the synchronisation process. 

3. Check if the receipts in the receipts archive on your POS device are marked as unsynced:

image.thumb.png.3897cbd3773b5f59a878cbdc4b3a6dcd.png

If there are receipts marked as unsynced, please open a sale screen and press a SYNC button:

image.png.8a63b2ee8939d2771dc6c2ebb6331a4d_2.thumb.png.a5463a8c5cc92be40f49acf45026684e.png

4. Check if the date, time and time zone are the same on your POS devices and on your PC which you use to check the sales reports in your back office.

5. Check if you using the latest version of the Loyverse POS App on your devices.

PLEASE NOTE:

Do not sign out and do not delete the Loyverse POS app from your POS devices if you are not sure that all the receipts were synchronised with the back office.

If you checked all the steps above but the receipts are still missed in the back office, please contact Loyverse customers support team through the chat or report an issue in Loyverse Town Community by this link:
https://loyverse.town/forum/22-general-technical-issues/

• 5 months later...

Hello I hope someone will help me, because the open ticket in my loyverse pos are missing I cannot save my costumers order? I hope someone will respond to my problem thank you!

• 2 weeks later...