How do you plan to use Loyverse API?

andres

We are going to open the API in a few steps. At the first step will be possible to export data from Loyverse with the token access. Further releases will open the possibility to import data to the Loyverse account and access with OAuth authorization. 

• Like 2

Hello. We plan to sync it with our accounting system.
- Exchange of goods.
- Exchange of operations.
- The balances of the goods.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Thanks 1

- Synchronize items list, stock balance from single database

- Automatically create order from online delivery site

- integrate with own customer database

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

I have a barbershop and I plan to:

• Enhance shift capabilities to export cash in and cash out amount line by line and calculate automatically my expenses
  • Enhance my customer dashboard to see more what my customer have as service
  • Enhance barber dashboard to see how much service they do per day, week, month

Thank you

I'd like to explore the possibility of using it to develop an online ordering system so that we could have customer space and pay for collection or delivery orders, direct from our Loyverse Menu and send orders to our KDS for preparation.

• Like 2
  • Fire 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, andres said:

We are going to open the API in a few steps. At the first step will be possible to export data from Loyverse with the token access. Further releases will open the possibility to import data to the Loyverse account and access with OAuth authorization. 

Great!

• We are primary going to use it to sync Loyverse stock (our primary source for the shop) to Woocommerce. (Wordpress Webshop)
    • When an item is purchased from to store, lower the stock in Woocommerce
    • When an items is purchased from Woocommerce, lower the stock in Loyverse
  • We also would like to synchronise the Loyalty-program to Online and Offline sales. Same points for customers on- and offline, see points in webshop.
  • Add new Customers to the Mailchimp mailinglist, send them a welcome-mail (maybee with related product-tips) after an offline sale. 
  • In the end we would be able to use Gift-cards on- and offline.
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1

There are various levels of integration i am interested in.

I want to use Loyverse as a front desk application for a hostel in Colombia.  (later i'll use it also for the terrace bar)

We use a channel manager called Siteminder, so that a selection of a room on Loyverse could send an update to Siteminder (adjusting room availability).  (i am interested in integration with cloudbeds.com also).  

We then also have to provide customer information with siigo.com (which is a governmental tracking site).  So i would love to have the ability to do schema changes to allow additional client data, photo, passport, etc.. 

Also like to add additional CC processing options.

I am willing to sign NDA/Non-Compete if needed, to get a higher level access for some of these features/integrations. 

(i live in the San Jose California area, and have been a developer in many languages for 30 years)

• Thanks 1

Sycn with online delivey app and online wallet payments

Sync with more card payment agents especially for india

Plx update cds with More appealing with ads or atleast logo to be displayed.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2020 at 1:51 PM, kimochijp said:

Great Meet Too some Needs 

• Fire 1

The stock management capabilities in loyverse are better than our ecommerce site (woocommerce) so I'd like to manage stock in loyverse but allow woocommerce to get real time stock levels and also push orders back to loyverse to decrement stock and get aggregated stats. 

• Fire 1

On 4/7/2020 at 6:23 PM, Dinariys said:

Hello. We plan to sync it with our accounting system.
- Exchange of goods.
- Exchange of operations.
- The balances of the goods.

Accounting software is good example of integration!

On 4/7/2020 at 7:13 PM, bbj said:

Hello,

I have a barbershop and I plan to:

• Enhance shift capabilities to export cash in and cash out amount line by line and calculate automatically my expenses
  • Enhance my customer dashboard to see more what my customer have as service
  • Enhance barber dashboard to see how much service they do per day, week, month

Thank you

It is very interesting that you develop your own dashboard.

Do you have plan to use/integrate with accounting software?

I have this catalog online: https://pulpecr.com and is fed out of the csv file I export from Loyverse, right now is only taking orders and submitting using Whatsapp on mobile and email on desktop so my plan is update this to use the API:

Step 1: Get the inventory to my website from the API

Step 2: Create invoices

Step 3: Auth clients

Step 4: The sky is the limit.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

Hi - so like so many others I would like to hook up some e-commerce application to loyverse - and in the end the 'order' come out the kitchen display as if it had been ordered from the front desk.

This is especially important now with all the lockdowns happening - and the only way to get traction is to introduce an online component to ordering for pickup or delivery.

I know you are all hard at work on this - and so I am patiently watiing - but there is a real need for getting the data out in a reliable format - along with the ability to send an order to the system. - in effect a web based version of the POS (but with pretty pictures and descriptions).

So while we are in lockdown it would be nice to develop something to be able to let us be able to do business even if we have very limited scope with customers being aloowed into the premises

Thank you

Oh while I am here and have your 'ears' would you be able have a few 'custom' fields that are text based that we (the developers) can use as we want - and loyverse just stores them - this would be ideal for us to have descriptions or other text that could be able to be used in our own app - so that means we would not have to have a seperate data repository to add our own individual data.

Thanks

• Like 2
  • Fire 1

We need to sync with our accounting software in order to make invoices, in Mexico is very complicated to do and if you have to do all the transfer manually .... 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, fmontes said:

I have this catalog online: https://pulpecr.com and is fed out of the csv file I export from Loyverse, right now is only taking orders and submitting using Whatsapp on mobile and email on desktop so my plan is update this to use the API:

Step 1: Get the inventory to my website from the API

Step 2: Create invoices

Step 3: Auth clients

Step 4: The sky is the limit.

Hello, thank you for the meeting yesterday.

Step 1 is very nice to have.

Could you explain more about Step 2 and 3?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Isobe_Yasuaki said:

Hello, thank you for the meeting yesterday.

Step 1 is very nice to have.

Could you explain more about Step 2 and 3?

2. When an user place an order in my website I can invoice that order in loyverse

3. Use the website user email to match the client email in loyverse and by that end, create the invoice at it name, maybe apply discounts.

• Like 2

On 4/15/2020 at 3:03 PM, Isobe_Yasuaki said:

It is very interesting that you develop your own dashboard.

Do you have plan to use/integrate with accounting software?

Hi Isobe Yasuaki,

Yes accounting is my next step of automatisation in particular cash in and cash out of the shift. I have a business that sometimes requires this and it is hard to follow when I have to do it manually.

Thank you

• Fire 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, FernandoSanchez said:

We need to sync with our accounting software in order to make invoices, in Mexico is very complicated to do and if you have to do all the transfer manually .... 

Hello.
It would be possible to connect Loyverse with accounting software.

Do you have some specific regurgitations for invoice in Mexico?

On 4/16/2020 at 3:50 PM, BenedictsCafe said:

Oh while I am here and have your 'ears' would you be able have a few 'custom' fields that are text based that we (the developers) can use as we want - and loyverse just stores them - this would be ideal for us to have descriptions or other text that could be able to be used in our own app - so that means we would not have to have a seperate data repository to add our own individual data.

Hello, thank you for the informative comment.

May I ask about "ear" and "custom" field?

Is it something like free field on each customer/item?
Is my understanding correct?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Isobe_Yasuaki said:

Hello, thank you for the informative comment.

May I ask about "ear" and "custom" field?

Is it something like free field on each customer/item?
Is my understanding correct?

Hi yes you are right - but I will do over your comment.

The terrm 'Ear' means that you are reading my post which is great! 😀

So Custom field - it might be best with an example.

I would like there to be a custom field for putting in arbituary data - so that we as developers can use it in other applications - and lets say we have a sandwiche on the item - then the custom field might be

"Made with our own homemade sourr dough bread - crafted each day and baked on our own oven"

This is not need on the POS and not needed in the kitchen display - but would be great to have attached to an item that is available to the API - and we would be able to then use that text on the public website that is customer facing.

Does that make it clearer?

Thanks- I will check back if there is further confusion- but essentially  your guess is correct. It would be great to have one with the Item / Customer as you mention

Thanks for your time

4 hours ago, BenedictsCafe said:

Hi yes you are right - but I will do over your comment.

The terrm 'Ear' means that you are reading my post which is great! 😀

So Custom field - it might be best with an example.

I would like there to be a custom field for putting in arbituary data - so that we as developers can use it in other applications - and lets say we have a sandwiche on the item - then the custom field might be

"Made with our own homemade sourr dough bread - crafted each day and baked on our own oven"

This is not need on the POS and not needed in the kitchen display - but would be great to have attached to an item that is available to the API - and we would be able to then use that text on the public website that is customer facing.

Does that make it clearer?

Thanks- I will check back if there is further confusion- but essentially  your guess is correct. It would be great to have one with the Item / Customer as you mention

Thanks for your time

Thank you!

You can also write any request in "Feature Request" seciton.
https://loyverse.town/forum/29-feature-requests/

On 4/11/2020 at 4:22 PM, Dark said:

Mobile Apps to showcase our products and stock status. Possibility to leave order from the app.

Hello. Is it your own application?
Could we download it from AppStore?

On 4/7/2020 at 6:51 PM, kimochijp said:

On 4/10/2020 at 1:20 AM, Quire said:

Synchronize items list, stock balance from single database like my wordpress eshop (Woocommerce)

On 4/11/2020 at 7:23 PM, 12D said:

Great Meet Too some Needs 

Now we are going to release API which will allow you to get information. (GET request.)
This will help to synchronize item list and stock balance.

If you are interested, please join beta testing.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2020 at 1:00 PM, FernandoSanchez said:

The option to read all the data from Loyverse will work for us

Hola

Integración con Servicio de Impuestos Internos de Chile para el timbraje electronico automatico de las boletas reguladoras

The main thing I want to do is to track total sales between stores and send regular updates. The dashboard app is almost perfect, but it can’t combine stores to see the totals. 

I am not sure if I saw an API in the documentation that is for gathering sales data; other than maybe receipts?

I already have a opencart website gunturkirana.com and would like to auto update the product details like price and other stuff which was previously done by importing, and integrate with my sms gateway to send order messages and would like to send recipts on whatsapp. Sync sales data on bot the platforms for better stats.

• 1 month later...
On 5/1/2020 at 11:07 AM, djssouthernsnow said:

The main thing I want to do is to track total sales between stores and send regular updates. The dashboard app is almost perfect, but it can’t combine stores to see the totals. 

I am not sure if I saw an API in the documentation that is for gathering sales data; other than maybe receipts?

Hello.
Through API, basically you can get raw data, which means list of receipt.
Based on those receipt, you can create your original Dashboard.

Thanks!

On 5/7/2020 at 5:46 AM, Tarun said:

I already have a opencart website gunturkirana.com and would like to auto update the product details like price and other stuff which was previously done by importing, and integrate with my sms gateway to send order messages and would like to send recipts on whatsapp. Sync sales data on bot the platforms for better stats.

Sounds great!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

We are going to integrate the Loyverse POS with our own FINTECH application by syncing the below:

- Receipts

- Customers

- Suppliers

to our local application DB which would in turn help us keep track of the business`s sales for our FINTECH application Progression.  

• Like 1

Loyverse Point of Sale