I would like to change the POS commands in the app to open the cash drawer

Nativebreeze
Go to solution Solved by Andy,

Hello everyone

I would like to change the POS commands in the app to open the cash drawer. The command for my MUNBYN bluetooth printer is 27,112,0,50,250 , but LOYVERSE app will not allow the entry of more than 2 digits before a comma, 3 digits can not be entered before a comma. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. 

• Solution

It seems that you have commands in the decimal numeral system. The field "Drawer ESC/POS commands" in the Advanced Printer Settings of Loyverse POS accepts commands only in hexadecimal numeral system. I would recommend to convert your commands into hexadecimal.

For example 27=> 1B, 250=>FA etc.

• Fire 1

• 1 month later...

Our cash drawer has a long lag before opening on a sale. Sometimes 5 minutes or more.

I was wondering if changing the ESC/POS Commands for the cash drawer might help.

I have found some on-line manuals regarding ESC/POS Commands for the printer, but nothing for cash drawers.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

• 1 year later...

This is a simple command you need to send to the printer that opens the cash drawer.  Not sure of the logic with loyverse, but I literally just sent a write(byte) command to my bluetooth printer that is connected with the RJ cable and the cash drawer opened in seconds.  The byte would be byte[] bits = new byte[]{(byte)27,(byte)112,(byte)0,(byte)50,(byte)250}; btdevice.write(bits);  or usbcontroller.sendByte(bits,dev); just change the bits to the proper code for the cash drawer.

Hope this helps!