Can a receipt "have" more than one payment type?

Suzan
Go to solution Solved by sidorela,

Hi everyone, 

I exported my receipts and noticed something. 

For one of my receipt there are shown two payment types (cash, card). Does anyone know when does this happens? Or is it some kind of error?

image.thumb.png.82733c088b02765efa9887505559dc92.png

• Solution

Hello, 

This happens when you have used the option Split payment for this receipt and the customer has paid a part of the total payment with cash and the other part with card. So the receipt in total was paid by two payment types that you can see these in the report.
 To verify you can look up for the receipt in your Back-office-> Receipt section and you will see there that the details.
It would look something like this: 

image.png.3add84607a8bebb6e66ae62532a09d59.png

You can learn more about "Split payment" feature in this link: https://help.loyverse.com/help/payment-loyvers

With this feature you can split the total of the ticket into several partial payments and you can select a different payment type for each partial payment.

• Thanks 3