How can I resend a receipt to the customers in the Loyverse POS?

Samanta
Go to solution Solved by Margareth,

At the moment there is no such option, once you send a receipt to the customer's email after the purchase you cannot send it once more. But support service told that they will have it in the future.

• 1 year later...

I realise this has been discussed, but I want to bump the discussion. This is an absolutely essential feature in the system for a number of reasons:

1. User may have entered an incorrect email address, and there is only one chance to do so.

2. User can claim they never got a receipt, and later look for refund etc.

As this must be a fairly straight forward feature to implement, I think it needs to be on the product roadmap in the short term.

Many thinks for the great system.

Colin

• Solution

Hi! Loyverse POS has such option. You need to go to Receipt menu, find the receipt and in the right top corner choose Resend option. This function is available for Loyverse iOS and Loyverse Android new version. Please check the help article https://support.loyverse.com/settings/receipts-list-in-the-pos

Thanks for the information, and yes I had just found that after I posted the question, and forgot to update the answer here.

All the best for now,

Colin

• 7 months later...

Hello, 

It is now possible to resend receipts by email.

You have to go to the receipt list by tapping the ‘Receipts’ button in the POS menu, find the receipt you want to resend to your customer, click on the three dots menu (⋮) at the upper right-hand corner: choose to ‘Send receipt’, you have to enter the email of the recipient in the pop-up form and tap ‘Send’.

image.png.522ab5d3257ae55a53c34b7d13cbc9d5.png

Note: If you email a receipt when the device is offline, it will be sent after the restoration of the Internet connection.

• Like 2