Which Android tablets are good to run Loyverse POS?

peterufa

Dear All, We would like to choose the suitable screen size for our sale point, we would like to see the products as small icons to have possibility to see more items on screen and to be able to choose quickly without scrolling down a long page of products as in mobile phone view. Our question is what is the smallest possible screen size to switch from mobile phone view to tablet view? For example 7inch screen size of a tablet is possible ? One additional question; will there be any view options available to choose for a better user customized view of sales page ? Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

i use low end tablet with RAM 1 GB and it works fine, but it needs internet connections to be reliable, i don't have problem when it connects to wifi with reliable speed, but when i use it with mobile internet connection which unfortunately not so reliable the application becomes not so smooth. i try to use the application on my android smartphone with RAM 4 GB, still i experience the same issue. bottom line is, low end tablet works fine with loyverse, but in my experience it needs reliable internet connection.

• 5 months later...

in case you want android because of the price, the latest series of apple ipads are 350 euro including VAT. That's a decent price for a tablet since it has a great screen, good battery and will probably last longer than a cheap android device. I have some experience with a 150 dollar android 6.2 tablet from amazon and all i can say it was a horrible experience. unreliable, overheating slow and had strange ugly colors on the screen.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

rnrnI heard good reports of the R1800 when it came out, but was wondering if it was a current model.
n
nHave you tried printing to CDs from it?
n
nAnd have you tried printing to it from your PC? I seem to have problems with the 1270 when I move it from one computer to the other.rn