Which Android tablets are good to run Loyverse POS?

Sonya Wood

i use low end tablet with RAM 1 GB and it works fine, but it needs internet connections to be reliable, i don't have problem when it connects to wifi with reliable speed, but when i use it with mobile internet connection which unfortunately not so reliable the application becomes not so smooth. i try to use the application on my android smartphone with RAM 4 GB, still i experience the same issue. bottom line is, low end tablet works fine with loyverse, but in my experience it needs reliable internet connection.

• 5 months later...

in case you want android because of the price, the latest series of apple ipads are 350 euro including VAT. That's a decent price for a tablet since it has a great screen, good battery and will probably last longer than a cheap android device. I have some experience with a 150 dollar android 6.2 tablet from amazon and all i can say it was a horrible experience. unreliable, overheating slow and had strange ugly colors on the screen.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

rnrnI heard good reports of the R1800 when it came out, but was wondering if it was a current model.
n
nHave you tried printing to CDs from it?
n
nAnd have you tried printing to it from your PC? I seem to have problems with the 1270 when I move it from one computer to the other.rn