Disconnecting SumUp generates error message

Winfried

Currently, when trying to process a card payment from our POS, we get an error message saying to reconnect to the Sumup account in the backoffice.

To reconnect to our Sumup account in the backoffice, I first need to disconnect. Unfortunately, this gives an 'Unexpected error, try again later or contact the helpdesk'.

I have the idea the underlying problem might be that the connection from the Loyverse platform to Sumup is not working, but in any case I would really appreciate tips on how to solve this issue..

Hello,

Thank you for your detailed description.

Our team will investigate your issue and we will let you know as soon as we will have any updates.

• Like 1

Hello,

We have disconnected the Sumup account manually from our side, please try reconnecting it now again.

We will be waiting for your feedback.

34 minutes ago, Shinjin said:

Hello,

We have disconnected the Sumup account manually from our side, please try reconnecting it now again.

We will be waiting for your feedback.

This works! Could you also reset the account winfried@zuivergeluk.nl ? That is another store / POS that still has that problem.,.,

Thanks!

Hello,

Please send us an email at help@loyverse.com from the aforementioned email address in order for our team to verify the request and proceed with manually disconnecting it.

We will be waiting for to hear from you.

On 2/9/2024 at 5:13 PM, Shinjin said:

Hello,

Please send us an email at help@loyverse.com from the aforementioned email address in order for our team to verify the request and proceed with manually disconnecting it.

We will be waiting for to hear from you.

Hi Shinjin,

I have emailed you from that email address.. Thanks!

• Like 1

Thank you, 

We have received your email and will process your request.

As soon as it's done, we will let you know by email.

Additionally, our team will work on improvements to prevent this from happening again.

• Like 1

Hi Shinjin,

I have just emailed you from our third and last email address, asking to please also disconnect that one. Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi Shinjin, 

Two of our Pos's cannot process SumUp payments, again. Disconnecting/reconnecting still doesn't work (that will probably require a structural fix), but deleting the payment method and creating a new one that uses SumUp first worked, but now also fails.

Same error message 'unexpected error, please contact customer support or try again later'..

If we would want to upgrade to a paid subscription to be able to live chat, would that be necessary for each account or would one be good?

Hello,

Upgrading to a paid subscription on only one account would grant you access to the premium live chat but please keep in mind that additional verification steps might be necessary for certain issues/requests.

Would you be able to send us a video of your steps right before the error message appears? 

You can upload it here or send it to our team at help@loyverse.com.

We will be waiting for your reply.