How to use production?

Maria_12

I have a free trial with the Advanced inventory subscription but I have a question, what does production do? How can I use production with my items?

Sure! The production feature is a handy tool for managing your inventory, especially if you're making items from different ingredients or components. 

Here's how you can use it:

1. First off, you'll want to set up your main items’ ingredients, like flour, sugars, eggs, etc...

2. Then, create an new item and list out all the ingredients or parts that go into making those items. So, for a cake, you'd list things like flour, eggs, sugar, and so on.

image.thumb.png.794c73a72192c433b615e6aab13bc73f.png

3. Now, whenever you sell one of your cakes, Loyverse automatically takes away the ingredients used from your stock. 

4. And when it's time to whip up some more cakes to meet demand, you just need to use production to know how many you need to make, and it tells you exactly what ingredients you need to gather.

Overall, it's super useful because it keeps a close eye on your ingredient levels, making sure you always know what you have on hand and when it's time to restock. It takes the guesswork out of managing your inventory!