Ist es möglich das Loyverse System auf einem Microsoft Surface go zu installieren?

Ramona

Hallo 

Ist es möglich das Loyverse System auf einem Microsoft Surface go zu installieren?

Hello @Ramona

Loyverse POS was designed to work on Android and iOS devices.

Some of our users use our app on a PC through an emulator or alternative OS (i.e: Remix OS). You can try searching for more info on our Loyverse Community site

But please note that some of these emulators are not compatible with external hardware such as printers or scanners.

We cannot guarantee that they are 100% compatible and we will not be able to help you in case you have problems with them.

Helo Yasuaki

thanks for the answer.
i have also an other question, is it possible to make a minus position in the system, Example: 
In Switzerland we have to sell reusable tableware and these cost 2.- and after the meal we get the dishes back and give the customer 2.- back and for that I need a minus position.

Can i create this in loyverse?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/2/2024 at 11:27 AM, Ramona said:

Helo Yasuaki

thanks for the answer.
i have also an other question, is it possible to make a minus position in the system, Example: 
In Switzerland we have to sell reusable tableware and these cost 2.- and after the meal we get the dishes back and give the customer 2.- back and for that I need a minus position.

Can i create this in loyverse?

Hello Ramona

I have been working on this topic for quite some time and have already pointed out the importance of a minus article for deposit/deposit several times at Loyverse. Unfortunately, the answer is always the same. They take note of this and if other customers are interested, they will look into it, but this does not mean that the point will ultimately be implemented. The solution that is offered can unfortunately only be applied to individual refunds. If we take back around 1000 cups a day, it is not possible to look up the transaction number for each one. Nor can we expect customers to keep the receipt. It is a great pity that Loyverse is not interested in this. The only viable solution is to change the POS system. Unfortunately, I am slowly but surely having to look into this. 

The way we currently do it is that we charge the deposit as an item and keep a tally sheet when the returnable cups are returned. At the end of the day, the entire amount paid out is then booked under shift. Unfortunately, this can lead to errors in stressful situations, as not all tally marks may be made. 

Best regards

Pit

Hallo Ramona

Ich bin schon seit längerer Zeit mit diesem Thema beschäftigt und habe bei Loyverse schon mehrfach auf die Wichtigkeit eines Minus-Artikel für Depot/Pfand hingewiesen. Leider kommt immer die gleich Antwort. Man nehme dies zur Kenntnis und falls sich weitere Kunden dafür interessieren würde man sich damit beschäftigen was aber nicht heisst, dass der Punkt schlussendlich umgesetzt wird. Die Lösung welche angeboten wird, lässt sich leider nur auf einzelne Rückerstattungen anwenden. Wenn wir täglich um die 1000 Becher zurücknehmen, kann nicht bei jedem die Transaktionsnummer gesucht werden. Es kann auch nicht erwartet werden, dass die Kunden den Beleg aufbewahren. Es ist sehr schade, dass Loyverse keine Interesse daran hat. Die einzige Möglichkeit für eine praktikabel Lösung ist, das POS System zu wechseln. Ich muss mich leider langsam aber sicher damit beschäftigen. 

Derzeit machen wir das so, dass wir das Depot/Pfand als Artikel verrechnen und bei der Rückgabe der Mehrwegbecher eine Strichliste führen. Beim Tagesabschluss wird unter Schicht dann der gesamte ausbezahlte Betrag aus Auszahlung verbucht. Leider kann es in Stresssituationen zu Fehlern führen, da möglicherweise nicht alle Striche gemacht werden. 

Beste Grüsse

Pit