How to import CSV file in Transfer Oder?

TNK

Hi! Someone can tell me how I can import with massive items list in Transfer Order?
We are already working our business with multiple stores and warehouse, so I don't want to mess my reports doing tests.
I would like to avoid editting massive quantity of items and getting errors each time.

To import the CSV file, you have to download the template for Transfer Order, which requires only 4 fields:

1. SKU
  2. Item name
  3. Variant name
  4. Quantity

You can download the Template for the Transfer Order in the Import section when you create a Transfer Order.

image.thumb.png.2c6313d0df9afd5dbd011e0788b900c0.pngimage.thumb.png.01c2dde8f69e2f770c898f2540b7c068.png

Open the template with Excel or Google Sheets.
In case you have never opened CSV file, refer to these official help articles:
Excel: https://help.loyverse.com/help/export-excels
Google Sheet: https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-open-csv-file-google-sheets

The SKU field is enough to identify the item but if you want to enter the item’s name and the variant's name (if it has), make sure to write it correctly. The capitalization doesn’t matter, just spelling.
The variant name field is the same as shown in the list of the Back Office.

image.thumb.png.20a4ddb39aa19e2451717f863f7832ed.png

Notes:

• The CSV file’s name, its sheet name, and the Column's order don’t matter as long as the field’s names are correct.
  • CSV files can only have one sheet.
  • Functions are accepted as long as the result value is valid for the system.
  • Decimals are only available for Sold by Each and Sold by Weight/Volume items with a maximum of 3 decimals. Be careful to convert a Sold by each item to an item with Decimals, this feature can disorganize your stock management, converting individual items with decimal numbers. I was able to input decimal numbers to the Quantity field directly in the Transfer Order interface (Back Office) and also by importing a CSV file, so as in the Picture below I could transfer 21,003 Potato Chips (100 g), which is a Sold by Each item, from Store 1 to Store 2:

image.thumb.png.e270453d69fab0f96c9a8023f35e32f8.png

image.thumb.png.9874594218f881107d4e09c20e385082.png

Errors message will be displayed when:

• Wrong SKU, Item name, Variant name.
  • When there is an item with the Track Stock option off.
  • When you use Comma Instead of a Period/Dot in the Quantity field.
  • Setting up negative values in the Quantity field.
  • When the Quantity exceeds "999 999.999".
  • When you skip rows in blank and add items below that row.
  • When it is identified repeated items in different rows.

These features are only tested on import from Transfer Order, so not every feature/rule is applied to other importing systems.
I know that 10 000 rows are the maximum for importing, but I don't have enough items to prove this, so if someone has the chance to do it please tell us the result.

Feel free to reply with what you found different from my investigation or if something was not clear. 🙂  

Edited by Yamil