Epson TM-T20III

La_Cour

Hello everyone,

I wanted to inform the community that despite currently not being listed in the supported printer, the Epson TM-T20III (Ethernet) works perfectly on both iOS and Android.

We acquired this model because the Epson TM-T20II is not being produced anymore. As the Epson TM-T20III is the newest version which obviously supports support ESC/POS protocol, the fact that it worked seamlessly makes sense.

iOS

• Select "Epson TM-T20II (Ethernet)" in the dropdown menu.
  • Despite being an Epson TM-T20III, Loyverse will automatically find the IP address.

Android

• Select "Epson TM-T20II (Ethernet)" in the dropdown menu.
  • Contrary to iOS, the IP address was not detected automatically and I had to enter it manually. It then worked perfectly.

@Loyverse Maybe something to update on the list of supported hardware? I guess this would help some people given that the Epson TM-T20II is not produced anymore, and they will likely find the Epson TM-T20III available for purchase instead.

Best,

La Cour

• 1 year later...

La_Cour

I see it's been more than a year now since you posted this. Are your printer still working fine?

I have the same issue, I looked everywhere and can not find the TM-T20II but only the T20III

Wanting to buy it but like to confirm that it's still working with other users.

Agree also, if it's working they should add it ot hte list of supported printers, since the T20II are no longer avablie.

I am on iOS

Posted (edited)

Just noticed now the TM-T20III is a USB unit - La-Cour how did you connect your unit to a iOS device ??

Edited by JJLouw