Losing connection to Star TSP100 LAN Printer

Freebeeezz

Hello,

We just started today with Loyverse POS on an iPad 7 generation with the latest IOS
The receipt printer is a TSP100 LAN connected with the cable to the router and the iPad and the printer has there own fixed IP-adress

I tested the setting the last day's and was working fine.

Today in our store with real customers the printer cannot print because the connection is somehow lost and the Loyverse POS app cannot locate the printer.
After exit the Loyverse POS in the iPad and switch the Star printer off, then switch the printer on and launch the Loyverse POS app again everything works fine, but after a few minutes the problem occurs again

Any solutions for this problem?

Hope to hear soon from you ....

With regards  .....

Found out yesterday that just resetting the Loyverse POSS app and relaunch it, the app will find the printer, after losing the connection after a few minutes again.

So it's look like a bug in Loyverse POS?

Any comments?

• 5 months later...

I am experiencing the exact same issue. I have tried both setting the printer to static and a dynamic (DHCP) IP, as well as extending the printers connection timeout. Basically, I have ruled out this being a printer issue. I have not checked ios vs android though

Yes, still the same problem here.
Fortunately my clients don't need a receipt much, so if a client need one I restart the app, then I can use the printer, but after a few minutes the app looses the connection to the printer.
The cash drawer I operate manually.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone found a way round this as I have the same problem. I was fine with an older Loyverse but on updating the app my printer keeps losing connection. 

• 11 months later...