Receipt's date and receipt number margin problem(it is printed on the next receipt)

Seynon
Go to solution Solved by Georg,

Hello everyone, i have this problem on my printed receipts as you can see on following images

image.thumb.png.3da1a798a6e907a5f937f49a497f2647.png

any idea about how i can fix this?

my printer is Sunmi NT212 cloud Printer 58mm

Thank you!

• Solution

Hello

We do not have integration with this printer model, but you can try to fix this issue using this short tutorial:

Please go to the App → Settings → choose your printer, then open Advanced Settings → and in the field 'Cutter ESC/POS Commands', add 0A,0A before existing values. (This will make printer feed more paper at the end of receipt.)
For example: 

image.thumb.png.53c7bba9734e742a14c620ff5cce5775.png
--------------------

You would have to write 0А,0А,1D,56,42,00

• 6 months later...

I'm using an Epson TM T88V printer with Loyverse on Android. 

Paper width only gives me two options 80 or 58. My paper width is 80 but when i print a receipt about 1,5 cm of the receipt doesn't show on the right side of the paper. About 3 digits of the total prices are not visible and also half of the order number.

When choosing width 58 the receipt gets printed fully but only half of the paper is used.

is there a way to adjust the settings / borders/ marges / width of the receipt so everying fits on the receipt and the full size is used?

Thank you for your reply! 

I went to advanced settings and there i could adjust the printer width (with paper width 80)  from 72 to 65. It worked!

• Handshake 1