When customer split their payment into Cash and Credit, the whole amount is added to total cash payment which make the Expected cash amount to be not balanced when closing shift.

PongTana
Go to solution Solved by Shinji,

When customer split their payment into Cash and Credit, the whole amount is added to total cash payment which make the Expected cash amount to be not balanced when closing shift. However, the Credit is fine just the Cash part.

Could you please tell me how to fix this problem as I got this problem since last week and it starts to annoy me everytime that I close the shift and has no idea where the cash missing.

Thank you very much.

Hello!

Could you be able to give us an example or atleast a screenshot of printed shift report from your shift history in the POS App that shows a discrepancy in the cash part like you mentioned? Also, which exact POS is this happening? Can you tell us its POS name?

Please see the attachments for the example. Customer split payment into cash and card. Each is $100. However the total cash payment is $100 over as it added another $100 from card payment into that as well. 

The POS is POS 1.

DC56DB87-4E0B-42DB-906A-5D7E2A1B93E7.jpeg

67DB4E9C-B232-4355-8AD7-1F49F27C4986.jpeg

Edited by PongTana

I see, thank you for sending us the information. I'll have this be checked by our team. 

I was gonna post this exact issue, I had it a few days ago when closing my shift and I couldn’t understand why my balance was off. Thank you loyverse team, hopefully you can get this fixed soon 

• Solution

Hello! 

We would recommend that you update your app to the latest version for iOS to 2.53 and restart the app please. 

Just confirming that the issue has been fixed. Thank you for your prompt support. Loyverse, you are the best 😃👍