Charging multiple open tickets.

LittleHoneyMan

Hello everyone, Would greatly appreciate if anyone can advise me on the above. Quite often, I have a number of open tickets from the same customer. Is there a way to charge multiple tickets at one go instead of having to charge open tickets one at a time? I notice there is a tick box on the left side of the open ticket. May I ask what is the function of it if I am not able to tick the desired open tickets and have them charge all at one go? Once again, thank you very much for the advise. Regards, Lesster

Hello! 

The "tick box" you mentioned allows you to choose and delete multiple open tickets at one click, assign them to another employee or merge some tickets together. 

Unfortunately, at the moment, it is not possible to choose multiple open tickets and charge them all at once. 

Thank you for your reply. Hop this option would be put into consideration for future development? Much appreciated. 🙂

• 7 months later...

I do not have the merge option on my POS / Loyverse device, I have checked with both my IOS phone and Android Phone neither has this option.. does anyone know why?

Thanks for your help

On 1/18/2023 at 9:51 AM, AsadoGrill said:

I do not have the merge option on my POS / Loyverse device, I have checked with both my IOS phone and Android Phone neither has this option.. does anyone know why?

Hello

Please, make sure that you have at least two open tickets on your POS device. Then, please follow the tutorial:
https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-merge-open-tickets-loyverse-pos