Is it possible to add the time and date to an order everytime i add an item to the (open)ticket?

vkos
Go to solution Solved by Mia,

Hello!

Using Loyverse for over a month now, works perfect!

we also have some open tickets for customers who buy things multiple times a month and we send an invoice montly. is it possible to add the time and date to an order everytime i add an item to the (open)ticket?

Please let me know 🙂

• Solution

Hello. 

When you add an item to the ticket, there is the option to add comments to this item. 
You can use this option to add the time and date this item was added to the ticket, so your customer can see it in the final printed receipt. 

image.png.7ac9bbb93bb8f94c000f1fe043c9bf46.png

You can read more here: Information about the Customer and Comments in the Receipt

thank you for the answer, but actually i was looking for an automatic timestamp. to enter the time and date manual is to much time consuming.

• 4 months later...

If you are using an android device maybe you can use an app called instant board - shortcut keyboard, it functions as a keyboard with special keys, you can configure one to paste the current date and time when you press it, and use it to paste the date in the coment textbox of the items.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

The function of time stamp is a must to control the kitchen, i hope will be implemented soon

• OK 1

Hello! 

Thank you for your suggestion! 

As we are always working on improving our product to make our customers happy and satisfied, to provide the best service, I will be happy to pass it as a feature suggestion to the development team. We value our customer suggestions and take them into consideration in our development plan.

However, please note that the suggestions may not be always implemented fully.

• 6 months later...
On 5/23/2022 at 11:47 AM, Angelika said:

Hello! 

Thank you for your suggestion! 

As we are always working on improving our product to make our customers happy and satisfied, to provide the best service, I will be happy to pass it as a feature suggestion to the development team. We value our customer suggestions and take them into consideration in our development plan.

However, please note that the suggestions may not be always implemented fully.

thanks for reading our comments, kindly put this feature as a priority. it will be much appreciated