How can I process a single inventory like carcass of hog into different inventories like pork chops, ribs and different cuts of meat?

Lloyd92

we're running a butcher shop we purchase live hogs and frozen carcasses(non saleable). Is there an option in advanced inventory for me to be able to process this non saleableĀ inventory into different kinds of saleable inventory(different cuts of meat)?

2 hours ago, Christine said:

Hello!
We have a feature to order Item by box and sell by pieces, so if you can combineĀ chops, ribs and different cuts of meat into one Composite item asĀ live hogs and frozen carcasses, then it will be possible to disassemble Composite item to your cuts.Ā 

that's a relief, I appreciate your feedback but I have a slight hurdle. for the case of the live hogĀ where in which it weight differs andĀ the cuts would vary in quantity and weight, is there an option for me to manually input the values during disassembly?

that's a relief, I appreciate your feedback but I have a slight hurdle. for the case of the live hogĀ where in which it weight differs andĀ the cuts would vary in quantity and weight, is there an option for me to manually input the values during disassembly?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to put a weight during disassemble processĀ