How to conned my POS to CDS

CheyW

Hello, I am trying to pair my Loyverse POS with the Loyverse CDS app and even though I'm inputting the correct IP address displayed it's not letting me pair them together. It just keeps saying "Unable to pair customer display. Could not connect to the customer display. Check IP address of the customer display and try again."

Hello.

Hello. 

1. Please, check if your mobile devices - both with POS and CDS connected to the same WiFi network. 

How to find the IP address of iOS and Android mobile devices (with installed POS) check in this article: https://help.loyverse.com/help/troubleshooting-when-setting

Compare the two IP addresses: CDS and POS devices.

Both of the first three groups of numbers should be the same. If they are not, that means the two devices are on a different subnet. (4th groups of numbers should be other)

The solution is to reconnect your device with POS to the same WiFi network, with the same as CDS first three groups of numbers.

2. The other possible reason: often, losing the connection between Loyverse POS and CDS appears when there are many other WiFi connections to the same WiFi router. The recommendation is to use a separate WiFi router. 

• 4 months later...