Service is not available in this country

emiliamaioedit
Go to solution Solved by Mag,

2090128695_ScreenShot2021-04-06at21_13_41.png.45bcfa32f48241e0823b0b8a1d0c1c1e.png

Hello Swiss users of Loyverse,

I don't know if any of you are experiencing this issue: starting from April 01 2021, when I attempt to sign in on Loyverse, I get the message "Service is not available in this country" (see above). I do remember reading in March 2021 that Loyverse would  no longer provide service in Germany, starting from April 01 2021. But there was no mention that this would also affect Switzerland.

Is someone aware of how to solve this issue?

I cannot get hold of any official contact of Loyverse to ask this question.

Thanks in advance for any help on this issue.

Hello Mag,

thank you for your suggestion. I will send the email immediately.

I hope the staff will be so kind to modify the country.

The country where I am located must have been overlooked when I have set up the account.

I was aware of the imminent withdrawal of Loyverse from Germany, but not being located in that country, I did not think that I might be affected.

Regards

--

Emilia

Hello,

I want to confirm that the team at Loyverse has really been nice and quickly the account has been reactivated.

Thanks Loyverse Staff

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi, I would like to use Loyverse in Germany since we are using Loyverse in some other countries and I am getting the above message "service not available in this country". Would you be so kind and letting me know why the service is not available in Germany please ? Any chance that it would be activated again soon for Germany and for France please ? Thank you very much for your answers.

15 hours ago, Marin said:

Hi, I would like to use Loyverse in Germany since we are using Loyverse in some other countries and I am getting the above message "service not available in this country". Would you be so kind and letting me know why the service is not available in Germany please ? Any chance that it would be activated again soon for Germany and for France please ? Thank you very much for your answers.

Additional comment: We are aware that in some countries like in France we need to request a local certification, NF525. We have identified a local organisation that is ready to request for this local certifications for Loyverse POS to comply with this local legislation and handle any legal paper work / governemental requests.  If you agree, we can ask that the local company asks for this local certifications and sends a copy to you as a proof.  Looking forward hearing from you.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hello

We are facing the same issue. I have sent an email as well. Our login email is turpolturizm@gmail.com

All our internal system has collapsed. We would appreciate your help asap.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards

• 4 months later...

Hello, Loyverse Admin. I am unable to access my Loyverse back office remotely. I am in France now and I need to update my pricing. Appreciate your help ASAP. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2023-06-17 at 9.57.55 AM.png