Service is not available in this country

emiliamaioedit

Question

2090128695_ScreenShot2021-04-06at21_13_41.png.45bcfa32f48241e0823b0b8a1d0c1c1e.png

Hello Swiss users of Loyverse,

I don't know if any of you are experiencing this issue: starting from April 01 2021, when I attempt to sign in on Loyverse, I get the message "Service is not available in this country" (see above). I do remember reading in March 2021 that Loyverse would  no longer provide service in Germany, starting from April 01 2021. But there was no mention that this would also affect Switzerland.

Is someone aware of how to solve this issue?

I cannot get hold of any official contact of Loyverse to ask this question.

Thanks in advance for any help on this issue.

4 answers to this question

Hello, you specified the country of registration Germany when creating your account. Loyverse stopped providing its services in Germany on March 30, 2021. If you are doing business in another country, please send a request at help@loyverse.com to change to your real country of registration from Loyverse account email address.

• Like 1

Hello Mag,

thank you for your suggestion. I will send the email immediately.

I hope the staff will be so kind to modify the country.

The country where I am located must have been overlooked when I have set up the account.

I was aware of the imminent withdrawal of Loyverse from Germany, but not being located in that country, I did not think that I might be affected.

Regards

--

Emilia