Im having trouble connecting my Star TSP143IIIBI (Bluetooth printer) to the Loyverse iOS app

DVargas
Go to solution Solved by Natali,

Im having trouble connecting my Star TSP143IIIBI (Bluetooth printer) to the Loyverse iOS app, I am able to use it on any other app on my iPad and it works when I use it on the android app aswell, is it just not compatible with the app or am I doing something wrong?

• Like 1

• Solution

Hello DVargas!

Not all printers compatible with Loyverse even it compatible with other application on the device. It is the same with Star143III model. This printer with Ethernet interface compatible with Android and iOS devices in Loyverse, with USB interface can work only with iOS, but  Star143IIIBl Bluetooth will not work with Loyverse at the moment. 

Here you can find a full list of compatible models which Loyverse has been tested and it is working with Loyverse well and will work in future even applications will be updated: 

https://help.loyverse.com/help/supported-printers

Have a nice day! 

Edited by Natali owner

That is correct. The Star TSP143IIBi Bluetooth is not compatible, which is dumb, the TSP650IIBi is, how ever. The problem is these printers are costly and limit use of software apps for pos. It’s not a hard fix to include your printer in the compatibility list, however the developer has not at this time. Just like the SumUp Credit card reader is now compatible with Loyverse but who wants a half functional pos system.  I won’t use the system until they decide to incorporate the Star TSP100IIBi/ TSP143IIBi (same printer) I have already wasted so much money try to find a pos software that I don’t have to keep buying more hardware.

Reach out to developers and request to add you hardware to the app.

• Clapping 1

Hi Lazop!

Developers got your feedback and will see what can be done. However there no promises that it can be done in the nearest future.

We provide the software as it is with integrations we have. Many users found it very helpful. We continue the process of development to create a better system.
Have a nice day! 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I wanted to follow up and see whether there was anyway to check and see whether there would be any progress towards adding the Star TSP143IIIBI. I purchased one unaware it wouldn’t work. I don’t want to keep it if it will not work.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone managed to get the Star TSP143IIIBI (Bluetooth printer) working on Loyverse yet?

Are the developers working on adding this printer? Thanks

• 1 month later...

Any update on this issue? With star TSP243IIIBI BLUETOOTH PRINTER. it's been a couple of months with no response from the developers. Not sure how hard it is especially when the STAR TSP654iiBI is compatible. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hello,
The printer: STAR - TSP143IIIU is listed as iOS compatible.
I would like to order it, but all the sales sites offer it in USB-Lightning, however the new iPad Pro have a USB-C connection and no longer lightning.

If I connect it with a USB to USB-C cable the printer will work?

Thank you in advance.

Edited by BrianL

• 3 months later...

Just wondering - did anyone get anywhere with this please?  I have purchased a Star TSP100III Bluetooth, and just discovered it will not work with Loyverse!   I really like the look of the Loyverse system but haven't managed to get off the ground yet because of this! (Trying with iPad should that be of importance).  Thanks

• 1 year later...

I have also purchased the TSP143III B (Bluetooth) Printer because it had great reviews and is compatible with IOS / iPad BUT am so frustrated to find out that it is not being supported by Loyverse. This is a huge oversight and should have been fixed by now given the number of comments within the community page. Surely it is not that difficult and would make Loyverse a fantastic integrated system for small businesses like ours. 

Please can someone in the Technical Team respond to this and hopefully address this issue ASAP 

Its wrong that no one has responded recently to the latest postings 😞

Thanks John.

Edited by Johnconnel

On 9/5/2019 at 4:19 AM, DVargas said:

Im having trouble connecting my Star TSP143IIIBI (Bluetooth printer) to the Loyverse iOS app, I am able to use it on any other app on my iPad and it works when I use it on the android app aswell, is it just not compatible with the app or am I doing something wrong?

I am also having the same problem. Surely this interface issue could have been fixed by now as lots of Loyverse users have requested. The TSP143III Bluetooth is a great little printer and ideal for use with Loyverse running on an IOS iPad / iPhone. Please can someone in the Loyverse Technical Team Respond 🙏

On 5/10/2022 at 2:03 AM, Johnconnel said:

Why is no one in your Technical TEAM answering or addressing this issue ?