Is it possible to sell an article by using the SKU number?

Go to solution Solved by Mia,
Question
1 answer to this question
  • Solution

Hello, 

You can search items by SKU in the sales screen by writing the SKU in the search field:

image.png.3895581cc73b16f53c30996c8f1da599.png

You can also print labels for your items by choosing as a barcode source field the SKU and then you can scan this barcode and the item with the corresponding SKU will be added automatically in the receipts. 

image.png.5e39fd672ca485476a0aed636105ba3d.png

You can refer to these help materials for your guide:

-How to Print Labels for Items

-How to Sell Items Using Barcode Scanners

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By pearlsiusintung
      I would like to hide the item once the item is out of stock to avoid selling of the item to the customer which is unavailable. Or would there be any other available set up to avoid such situation?

Thanks! :)
    • Guest lord
      By Guest lord
      Having SKU numbers on items is fantastic!
    • By RPWunterweex
      All my items are unique, that means for me that I can use the unique barcode as well to fill the SKU. Is that possible? Why would I prefer this procedure? For nearly automatical handling I do not want to download the whole itemlist, only to change some single items or add some single items. As far as I understand the process it seems to be easier to export only the modified items from my ERP (mostly price, sometimes weight) to a CSV/spreadsheet for the upload. I suppose the rest of the items remains in the item-list. Is this right?
    • By Jasmine
      What does SKU mean?
    • By Kabin
      Is there any possibility to add SKU in purchase order so that the supplier will know specific products that we are looking for?

Loyverse Point of Sale