Epson Tm-m30 ethernet printer error

Jess

Hi guys, do guys experience what I have experienced? I've got an Epson Tm-m30 ethernet printer and it connect with my ipad loyverse fine. It connects to printer for about a good 30mins. It prints out fine for about 30mins then display Printer Error. Whenever I leave the ipad alone for about 30mins, it will display this message until I kill the App from the background then it works fine for about another 30mins. I don't know why. I have tried to restart ipad, restart modem and delete loyverse app then reinstall it again. 

The printer show no error sign or anything. The internet works the entire time with no issue with internet at all. I don't know why it does that. If anyone know how to fix it please tell me. Thanks

Hello! Often problems of losing the connection between Loyverse POS  and Ethernet printers appear when there are many other Wi-Fi connections to the same Wi-Fi router.
We recommend having separate router with Wi-Fi connection only to the mobile device with Loyverse POS App and Ethernet printer. If the problem continues or you cannot have separate router, then assign a static IP address to the Ethernet printer.

• 4 months later...

Hi, something similar is happening to me. 

I use a Epson TM-m30 Ethernet Printer, with Ipad, Iphone and Ipod touch. The printer works out perfectly, but since a few days ago, ipod can`t find the printer. I have try to install again, but I have not succeded.

Could you know how to fix it?

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Mogwai
      We are having a problem with both printers , Epson TM20 III, disconnecting.Printers disconnecting
      WEnare using the iOS Loyverse app and the only way to resolve this is to close the app and reopen. Turning the printer on and off does not work. The printers are connected with Ethernet.
      Has anyone had any similar issues or have any suggestions as it would appear to be an issue with the app.

Thanks
    • By Jess
      I guys, i have Epson tm-m30 with ethernet plugged in. Before i was having trouble with error message which i have close the app from the background and then restart the app then it will print out receipt fine for about 5 to 10 mins then error again which i have to repeat the process. I did a search found out that i need to set it static ip and so i did and it does exactly the same things which is so annoying. 
      Does anyone have the same problem? why does it do that? what should i do to sort that problem out? every 5 - 10 mins it will give you error message which i have to delete the app and restart so very often to have the printer print receipt out. Sometime customer ask for the receipt at then end and i have to keep them waiting while i delete the app from the background and restart it to get it to work. Help please! 
    • By ChrisS
      Loyverse website says iOS 9 required.  Bought a iPad with iOS 10.  App Store says iOS 11 now required.  Am I missing something?  Can I get an earlier version of the app?
    • By Angusonoragrill
      I tried the pos on bluestacks and printer works really good if you connect it directly to router. But, what if the router is too far from the cash register and you need to connect printer through the PC ethernet port, would it be possible?
      Did anybody try this?
      Thank u all
    • By deba
      When I want to connect Loyverse on my IPad to the Sumup bluetooth Terminal I get the request to enable microphone in the privacy settings of the IPad. But then Loyverse does not appear in the microphone-settings. 1. Why is the microphone required? 2. How can I circumvent the problem?

Loyverse Point of Sale