May I ask if this printer Star TSP144IIIW Wireless LAN is supported?

Go to solution Solved by Andy,
Question

May I ask if this printer is supported? It is not on your long list but you appear to support the LAN connected model of this printer so I am wondering if you support the wireless LAN model

Edited by andres
1 answer to this question
  • Solution

Hello.

Only the printers listed on our List of Supported Printers have been tested to work with the program. 
The printer you mentioned have not been tested, and therefore, we cannot guarantee that it will work properly.

If you test it yourself and it works, please write about it here.

While testing your printer, you can try choosing different combinations of options: select text or graphics mode, different paper width, etc.

You can try to connect this printer in the same way as an Ethernet printer. The printer should be connected to the same WiFi router as a device with POS. Please, check the tutorial: How to Set Up Other Printers in Loyverse POS.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By andykessler82
      Dear All
      Everybody here they use the Star SM-L200 BT printer with the Loyverse? I have a big problem with the graphic mode. The printer print only symbols.
      Thank you for your helps
      Best regards
      Andy Kessler
    • By rusolea
      Good morning, as I see in supported printers, Star TSP143IIIU (USB) is only available for ios devices. I tried this printer with izettle (android) and square (android) with no problem.
      Its possible configure manually that printer with advanced settings in android? With default parameters i cannot print anything.
      We would like to use it in android tablet.
    • By FPsales
      I am using an iPad and the Star TSP143IIIU (USB) printer. It had been working for several months and now the drawer doesn't open when running a sale and the app says I need to make sure the printer is connected and try again.

I've tried turning the printer off and back on and that did not help. Please advise
    • By JmOropeza
      Please add support for the SM-230i from Star Micronics as far as I know this one and the one you already support SM-210i is practically the same model, even at the official website this last model doesn’t show up and when you search for it you end up at the 230 feature page, a few versions ago I was able to make the app recognize this model but not I can’t get it to detect it 
    • By HigherStandard
      I have followed the steps here: https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-set-usb-printer-android-device
      Now this printer works find with square pos, but w moved to Loyverse because it seems to be a better product... but for nothing i can get this printer to work in Loyverse.
      Any suggestions besides buying a new printer ?

Loyverse Point of Sale