Would like to get assistance installing my Ethernet Thermal Receipt Printer 58mm

Go to solution Solved by Andy,
Question

Hi members, would like to get assistance installing my Ethernet Thermal Receipt Printer 58mm.

Doing it on Android device and the printer that i have isn't listed under supported printer however i tried the "other model" and entered the printer's LAN IP but still no good. Do i need to do something on the router settings?

Coz when i did ping the Printer's IP using cmd promt its "request timed out" getting 4-0-4% result. BTW my android tab is connected on the same router. I would really appreciate the help you can give.

Thanks a lot.

2 answers to this question
  • Solution

Hello.
I think it is good to mention your printer model. Maybe somebody had experience with the same model before.

You have to check that the first three groups of numbers of IP addresses are the same in your mobile device and your printer because it indicates that your printer and your mobile device are on the same network.  More details here: Troubleshooting When Setting Up an Ethernet Printer

ISSUE RESOLVED:

I got generic thermal printer 58mm with Ethernet only interface (KC-T58H), I had a hard time fixing it following the instruction video for Ethernet Printers, it wasn't recognized from the app and the reason was it has different default IP address that doesn't match with my routers IP address much harder because the printer DHCP was disabled by default. So, i had to change the printers IP address manually but to no avail. Next step i did was changing the routers IP itself to match with the Printer's. After that i added the printer to Loyverse App as usual and that resolve my problem. Now i can print wireless smoothly. Hope this help. If you need technical assistance you may reach me here: https://www.messenger.com/t/apluskstarlux 

th.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Mamba
      So i just bought my Xprinter XP-58IIH recently. Although i read some topics here that Loyvese is not supporting this printer however this works perfectly with some of the videos that i watched. 
      Whenever I am choosing Other Model in the Printer model option it always includes (Ethernet) and i don't have any other option to choose like USB or Bluetooth. I am using iPhone 11 Pro Max with iOS 14.2.
      Meanwhile with my husbands mobile which is an Android phone if we choose Other Model in the printer, the interface has the option for Ethernet, Bluetooth & USB. 
      So, i am thinking that this isn't the issue between the Xprinter that i have and loyverse, but its loyverse and iOS devices. 

*Note: I tried using the same iphone and xprinter with Xlabel the bluetooth device is connecting and is working properly. I hope this issue with ios user will be fix soon.

Hope you could help me in this problem. I attached some photos for your reference as well. 

• By Europelle SG
      I have a bluetooth printer that cannot be connected on iOS. I can only think of 2 solutions. First is to connect the printer directly to iPad via OTG cable. Second is to connect USB printer to AirPrint server and point iPad to it. Can anyone advise on this? I really need help on this!! :(
    • By Europelle SG
      Can this printer be used in Loyverse since it's on Ethernet?
    • By Montse
      Do you know if the printer EPSON TM-T20III ETHERNET works with Loyverse, like EPSON TM-T20II?
    • By Jess
      Hi guys, do guys experience what I have experienced? I've got an Epson Tm-m30 ethernet printer and it connect with my ipad loyverse fine. It connects to printer for about a good 30mins. It prints out fine for about 30mins then display Printer Error. Whenever I leave the ipad alone for about 30mins, it will display this message until I kill the App from the background then it works fine for about another 30mins. I don't know why. I have tried to restart ipad, restart modem and delete loyverse app then reinstall it again. 
      The printer show no error sign or anything. The internet works the entire time with no issue with internet at all. I don't know why it does that. If anyone know how to fix it please tell me. Thanks

Loyverse Point of Sale