Mouse will not scroll properly on Android POS

Harry

Anybody had a problem of the mouse not scrolling properly on the items pages with an Android POS? My mouse works fine on all other programs/apps.

Edited by Harry
Mistake

Hi,

I don't use a scanner

OS version  Android

Loyverse POS version     V2.17

Device for Loyverse POS       Windows 10 via Bluestacks

POS name   PC

When scanning through items the mouse will scroll down but not up again, very annoying. I have tried 3 different mouse devices and all are the same. They all work perfectly on other apps.

Thanks for any advice.

Harry.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Angusonoragrill
      I tried the pos on bluestacks and printer works really good if you connect it directly to router. But, what if the router is too far from the cash register and you need to connect printer through the PC ethernet port, would it be possible?
      Did anybody try this?
      Thank u all
    • By Nockiespalette
      Hi everyone, 
      We are new users of Loyverse system. 
      We understand most people run their Loyverse CDS on iOS or Android tablets. However, we only have a Windows laptop at our shop, which connects to a touch-screen monitor, and we are hoping to run the CDS from this laptop.
      Is this possible? So far we can only find the back office website which we can manage from the computer. We haven't found a way to use the Sales function on laptop yet... Do you have any idea?
      Regards,
      Carina
    • By Kevin Ocie
      I want to connect a receipt printer (and cash drawer) to an Android tablet running Loyverse POS.  I will have other Android handhelp devices in the same store also running Loyverse POS.  When employees close (cash out) tickets on the handheld POS devices, can they print receipts on the printer connected to the tablet?  How?  Thanks.
    • By Talha
      Hi I am not able to add dpp 250 printer  can someone please guide me how to 
    • By Peppernuts
      Hi,
      I have connected my android tablet to a barcode scanner with OTG cable. Works fine and happy with it :-).... But how can I charge my tablet while using the barcode scanner? I've tried several adapters but nothing works.
      Please help. I have already bought 24 android tablets and 24 scanners but I didn't foresee this problem would occur.
      Thnks
      Pieter

Loyverse Point of Sale