Android emulators that work with Loyverse Point of Sale

Manuel
Go to solution Solved by doko,

I tried installing Loyverse POS on memuplay, it works fine. 

After installing MEmu, you will need a gmail account to download Loyverse in the Play market

Emulator MEmu

or use the APK 

Emulator MEmu

Emulator MEmu
Emulator MEmuEmulator MEmu

But I didn’t connect the printer

• 4 weeks later...

I cant connect USB printer to nox app player and bluestacks? What is the best emulator where i can also connect usb printer?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello I want to know with which LOYVERSE emulator it maintains all its functions. what is the best emulator for loyverse?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2020 at 1:46 PM, Gryzh said:

I cant connect USB printer to nox app player and bluestacks? What is the best emulator where i can also connect usb printer?

try this case

On 6/6/2020 at 5:56 PM, Lenin said:

Hello I want to know with which LOYVERSE emulator it maintains all its functions. what is the best emulator for loyverse?

BlueStacks.

In addition, it can work with a printer.

11 hours ago, Lenin said:

Bluestacks, también es compatible con un lector de código de barras y con Loyverse CDS ?

need to test, try, study.
Officially Loyverse does not work with emulators

• Party 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody had a problem of the mouse not scrolling properly on the items pages with an Android POS? My mouse works fine on all other programs/apps.

Edited by Harry
Mistake

Hello! Could you please clarify, which device do you use for Loyverse POS: model, OS version, Loyverse POS version, POS name?

Do you use scanner with this POS?

Hi,

I don't use a scanner

OS version  Android

Loyverse POS version     V2.17

Device for Loyverse POS       Windows 10 via Bluestacks

POS name   PC

When scanning through items the mouse will scroll down but not up again, very annoying. I have tried 3 different mouse devices and all are the same. They all work perfectly on other apps.

Thanks for any advice.

Harry.

• 1 year later...

I have recently purchased a Printer (Xprinter XP-370B). I am using loyverse in my windows desktop using BlueStacks Emulator. 

When I am trying to add the printer in loyverse, I am getting message that usb is not connected. 

Please assist to solve the issue

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to run Loyverse KDS on a Mac.

I've tried the NoxAppPlayer and Genymotion and successfully download the App but I can't connect to it,

Is it possible to be done?

Thanks

• 11 months later...

Seems like screen arrangements and custom pages do not work when I'm using a mobile phone. I am able to set the pages using bluestacks though but once I log back in the phone it is not there. Is there any compatibility list for the loyverse app?

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I'm trying to find a good emulator that also working with Bleutooth. Now I'm using the BlueStacks but this not support the Bleutooth. So I can't connect my SumUp reader.

Any solution for this?

Thank You,

SeroAvi