Is it possible to make a floor plan of tables?

DennisFranken
Go to solution Solved by Andy,

Is it possible to make a floor plan of tables?

I know the features How to Use Predefined Open Tickets to Name Tables. But for a restaurant is it nice to have a floor plan.

FloorPlan.jpg

• 9 months later...
On 5/8/2020 at 7:46 PM, DennisFranken said:

Thanks for the answer.

wow glad I didn't import all my inventory to find out that something basic like this was missing.

Big OOF missing floorplans.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

Do we have any update if Loyverse is going to get this floorplan option ?

This will our restaurant allot.

Thanks,

Eros

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/8/2020 at 6:35 AM, Andy said:

Hello. Unfortunately, Loyverse POS does not have a floor plan. And there are no plans to add this feature in the future.

Hi Andy,

I am writing to express my deep concern regarding the absence of a floor plan feature in Loyverse POS. According to this forum post from 2020, there were no plans to add this feature in the future. As it is now 2023, I would like to know if there have been any changes to this decision.

The floor plan feature is crucial for restaurants as it helps streamline operations, optimize table assignments, and enhance overall customer experience. Without it, managing our restaurant's layout becomes challenging and inefficient.

I kindly request that you reconsider adding the floor plan feature to Loyverse POS. Its inclusion would greatly benefit our restaurant and many others in the industry.

Please prioritize the needs of your customers and respond to their requests. We want to feel valued and supported as loyal users of Loyverse. The absence of the floor plan feature raises concerns about the importance given to customer satisfaction and the responsiveness of the company.

I sincerely hope that you will take this feedback seriously and prioritize the implementation of the floor plan feature. Your prompt response regarding this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Here i have find people asking for Floorplan.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...