Created Date instead of midified date...

JeffK
Go to solution Solved by Mia,

Is it possible to change the time to when it was created rather than last modified? If orders are saved to a ticket and later edited, the time sort function will use last edited rather than when it was created so the chronological order gets screwed up and it becomes harder to see which order came in first.

• Like 1

Hello Jeff, 

Hello,

Unfortunately, such option is currently unavailable. However, I would be happy to send it to our development team as a feature suggestion. Even though we cannot implement it right now, but if we get similar suggestions from other users, we can consider implementing it in the future.

Meanwhile may I suggest you to make use of the fact that open tickets are listed in alphabetical order according to their name. So if you use this logic when naming the open tickets and use the filter by “Name” you will see the open tickets in the order they were created from the oldest to the newest.

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-27 at 5.30.57 PM.jpeg

• 4 months later...

When creating an open ticket, the generated name currently displays the name of the customer as well as the current time. In our case (table tennis club with members) not all tickets are always paid the same day,  because sometimes people forget.
For us it would be useful if the generated name could optionally also display the current date.  We then will always know when they were created.

Another solution would be to have a created date next to / instead of the last modified date.
This question has already been asked (upvoted by us):

• 5 months later...

***Please excuse the poor english***

We have a laundy and dry cleaning business, Loyverse is a blessing, but we have a mayor issue, customers (many are recurring) drop off their clothes to pay when picking them up, we use the option of open tickets, sometimes we must see the ticket to confirm the number of clothes and other things, but when entering the date it is modifies and that affects us in delivery times. Isn't there the option to see the creation date instead of the modification date?

Gracias!!

• Like 2

• Solution

Hello, 

Unfortunately, such option is currently unavailable. However, I would be happy to send it to our development team as a feature suggestion. Even though we cannot implement it right now, but if we get similar suggestions from other users, we can consider implementing it in the future. You can also add your suggestion here

As an alternative way, I can suggest you to make use of the option that you can name your open tickets as you wish and also add a comment to them.

image.png.ecaaac53140f6052cf6a5430dd63cc62.png 

If you enter in the name of the open ticket or in the comment field the date and time the ticket was created, you will be able to keep track of them. 

image.png.c08bd3844450f66c1fe6cf3b761dd7fb.png

• 6 months later...

Hi,

Is there any way to know how much time ago a ticket was submitted?

In the POS, everytime something is added in an open ticket or someone goes in the ticket and presses save, the timestamp is being changed to "Just Now". Can we have an option to let the time the ticket was submitted be displayed. 

Thanks in advance!

Hello!

That should be the timestamp for you to now when was the open ticket either got newly added or got changed or have added an item on an existing ticket. You can also just leave its name as it is because the first time you save the ticket, the POS App automatically includes the time it has been created in its title. 

image.png.3a25e26facbb795d19f2718a0c4bb289.png

• 4 weeks later...

hello again, we tried to use your suggestion with the notes on the customer receipt. it is impossible to call the orders by date (that date). I hope they can really make this improvement.

• 6 months later...

At the moment the open ticket is saved by default as <customer_name> - <time hr:min (24hr format)>.

Example:

Alan - 17:00

That is the creation time after the name.

Possible improvement

<customer_name> - <date yyyy.mm.dd> - <time hr:min (24hr format)>

Example:

Alan - 2022.04.20 - 17:00

Now there is creation date. That date does not need to be entered by the user. The app has to add that info.

When the same customer name make a job order again, the saved ticket name will differ in time.

Example:

Alan - 2022.04.20 - 17:45

So the ticket name can be differentiated with less difficulty. Or in another day

Alan - 2022.04.21 - 17:45

The ticket can be easily differentiated by the day, clash of names is avoided.

Further Possible improvement

In the view window, also show the number of items on the ticket (customer receives the bill printout of the ticket, the number of items is there too) along with the existing elapse time since the last time the user presses the save button.

Example:

----------------------------------

Alan - 2022.04.20 - 17:00

5 minutes ago, Owner

items=5

----------------------------------

When the laundry is done call the customer Alan to pay and to claim the items, both the customer and the cashier would agree at the minimum that there are 5 items in the ticket. This little thing can increase speed in completing the transaction.

Open ticket viewing minor issue

There is something weird about the open ticket which can be improved. Here is a sample scenario.

1. You want to view the open ticket.

2. Select one ticket you are interested to see the items with.

After that you only have 2 options to get out, either to press the save or charge button. The issue here is that the user only wants to view the item inside that open ticket. Now the user will be forced to press the save button even if the user does not change anything in the ticket. I would suggest to show a cancel button and become [cancel, save, charge]. With a peace of mind (not missing up with the open ticket) the user can just press the cancel button.

Hello! 

I see. Thank you for your suggestion!

As we are always working on improving our product to make our customers happy and satisfied, to provide the best service, I will be more than happy to forward your suggestion to our development team. We value our customer suggestions and take them into consideration in our development plan. However, please note that the suggestions may not be always implemented fully.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The big problem is that just by opening the ticket to see the products ordered, the date changes.

Isn't it easier to add a “close” button instead of “save” so that it only closes if it was only opened to review the order?

Maybe a “save” button only if changes were made, but even so, in restaurants it is also a big problem and with any business that picks up orders, when the order is placed is crucial.

This part of the business is very important to us and a big issue with loyverse.

I am not the only business with this issue, and it is really a decision factor to look for another alternative

On 9/20/2021 at 2:18 PM, Shinji said:

Hello!

That should be the timestamp for you to now when was the open ticket either got newly added or got changed or have added an item on an existing ticket. You can also just leave its name as it is because the first time you save the ticket, the POS App automatically includes the time it has been created in its title. 

image.png.3a25e26facbb795d19f2718a0c4bb289.png

That is not an option, much less a solution,
you can't sort them by date, in the mobile version you don't see those details if you manage your clients full name in the database, in our laundry business sometimes we have more than 80 open tickets.

Isn't it easier to add a “close” button instead of “save” so that it only closes if it was only opened to review the order?

by date.jpg

Hello! 

Thank you for the suggestion! I will be glad to send it to the development team 🙂 We value each suggestion and take it into consideration in our development plan. 

• 1 month later...

We would also like to see the creation date instead of the modification date.

Sometimes tickets are (by mistake) created without adding a customer, and the only way to figure out then to whom the ticket belongs is to check when it was created.

• 7 months later...

Do we have update on this improvement? Adding the timestamp when the ticket was created is more beneficial than manually typing the timestamp especially for the data analysis of when the order was actually made. Hope to see improvement action on this requested feature

6 hours ago, ChiqueMatic said:

Do we have update on this improvement? Adding the timestamp when the ticket was created is more beneficial than manually typing the timestamp especially for the data analysis of when the order was actually made. Hope to see improvement action on this requested feature

Hello

Could you clarify please, would you like to see the date and time when the open ticket was created or when the receipt was charged?

image.png.bcdb98c90f01e515a6d8478ee8d12d7c.png
---
image.thumb.png.d3a0592b2d7549e2fe65693b26e0a043.png

• 4 months later...

Realistically the last modification date is not giving anything and it's useless. Personally I use open ticket's because my customers they not always pay in same day when I live products. so I'm creating open ticket. But it's working awful first it's not putting hold on product and then it's not showing that product is low stock for I can quickly refill it. Second it's not have place for signature. Many time i lost bunch of money and give out free products, Because customers they didn't close the order and they like I don't remember i took that product in your invoice. If I have signature confirmation I have place to talk .3rd Sometimes You need more data about open ticket day creation , modification date and etc. Not every business is restaurant. If it's made to work as a store then please make it useful because it's been year and seems like no one wanna make this functions to work. I'm really disappointed once I write about this issue to support, and then they write me go and buy quickbook package to work with an invoices and open tickets. And then I'm thinking If I supposed to spend money in quickbook then for what I need Loyverse? Quick book is able to do all that job. Hopefully they gonna work on open tickets section soon couse now it really sucks

9 hours ago, aaaa said:

Realistically the last modification date is not giving anything and it's useless. Personally I use open ticket's because my customers they not always pay in same day when I live products. so I'm creating open ticket. But it's working awful first it's not putting hold on product and then it's not showing that product is low stock for I can quickly refill it. Second it's not have place for signature. Many time i lost bunch of money and give out free products, Because customers they didn't close the order and they like I don't remember i took that product in your invoice. If I have signature confirmation I have place to talk .3rd Sometimes You need more data about open ticket day creation , modification date and etc. Not every business is restaurant. If it's made to work as a store then please make it useful because it's been year and seems like no one wanna make this functions to work. I'm really disappointed once I write about this issue to support, and then they write me go and buy quickbook package to work with an invoices and open tickets. And then I'm thinking If I supposed to spend money in quickbook then for what I need Loyverse? Quick book is able to do all that job. Hopefully they gonna work on open tickets section soon couse now it really sucks

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback. I will send it to our team.

About the signature:
Would you like to have a place for the customer's signature on the kitchen order or on the printed paid receipt?
If you would like to have a place for the signature on the paid receipt, as a workaround, you can add such a small place using the footer feature:
image.thumb.png.e51e484993fb69649ba0649adf902266.png
---
image.thumb.png.a1cc28ea7f1a25c1a2c6aaa7b1140958.png