Is it possible to install Loyverse POS on an Android Emulator MEmu?

Go to solution Solved by rik,
Question
1 answer to this question
  • Solution

I tried installing Loyverse POS on memuplay, it works fine. 

After installing MEmu, you will need a gmail account to download Loyverse in the Play market

Emulator MEmu

or use the APK 

Emulator MEmu

Emulator MEmu
Emulator MEmuEmulator MEmu

But I didn’t connect the printer

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Nockiespalette
      Hi everyone, 
      We are new users of Loyverse system. 
      We understand most people run their Loyverse CDS on iOS or Android tablets. However, we only have a Windows laptop at our shop, which connects to a touch-screen monitor, and we are hoping to run the CDS from this laptop.
      Is this possible? So far we can only find the back office website which we can manage from the computer. We haven't found a way to use the Sales function on laptop yet... Do you have any idea?
      Regards,
      Carina
    • By Kevin Ocie
      I want to connect a receipt printer (and cash drawer) to an Android tablet running Loyverse POS.  I will have other Android handhelp devices in the same store also running Loyverse POS.  When employees close (cash out) tickets on the handheld POS devices, can they print receipts on the printer connected to the tablet?  How?  Thanks.
    • By Talha
      Hi I am not able to add dpp 250 printer  can someone please guide me how to 
    • By Peppernuts
      Hi,
      I have connected my android tablet to a barcode scanner with OTG cable. Works fine and happy with it :-).... But how can I charge my tablet while using the barcode scanner? I've tried several adapters but nothing works.
      Please help. I have already bought 24 android tablets and 24 scanners but I didn't foresee this problem would occur.
      Thnks
      Pieter
    • By MSA140
      how to install a bar code scanner for windows android via NOX

Loyverse Point of Sale