Information about Loyverse API

Yasuaki

<<October 13, 2023 updated>>

Hello, 

I'm Yasuaki from the Loyverse team.
Here is the general overview of API/Integration.

• If you are a customer
    • Please check Loyverse App Marketplace if there is an integration you are looking for.
    • If you don't find the integration you are looking for, you can develop your own application by referring our API document.
    • You can also search for "Loyverse *other app* Integration" in google.
      Sometimes, Connector app such as Integromat, Appypie, Zoho Flow, or Pabbly has a solution for you.

• If you are developer
    • Please check Loyverse App Marketplace if there is already a similar integration to what you are going to create.
    • You can develop your own application by referring to our API document.
    • You can also search for "Loyverse *app name* Integration" in google.
      Sometimes, Connector apps such as Zapier, Make, Appypie or Zoho Flow can provide such integration at a lower cost.
    • You can also submit a partnership form to be more involved. If you want to be listed in the marketplace, please write it on a comment.

A conceptual picture of API:

452937789_1.png.bfccf0bbc7bfa3a1da2616b1933fdba6.png

*Tips
- We recommend using postman for testing.
- You can download the collection for postman.
- Please refer to How to test Loyverse API by postman if you are new to postman.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you! 😀

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Like 2

Quick question:

I submitted the form and arrange my appointement to discuss the API. But when exactly will my account been set up to start testing ?

Thank you

• Like 1

22 hours ago, bbj said:

Quick question:

I submitted the form and arrange my appointement to discuss the API. But when exactly will my account been set up to start testing ?

Thank you

Hello, we can activate API after meeting.

Hello from Catalunya, Spain.

While We wait for the activation of our account, we were reading the API docs, but no mention to open tickets... would be possible to get those open tickets with the API ? 

thanks.

11 hours ago, CalRostit said:

Hello from Catalunya, Spain.

While We wait for the activation of our account, we were reading the API docs, but no mention to open tickets... would be possible to get those open tickets with the API ? 

thanks.

Hello. 
Currently, open ticket is not included in our API.
But we will consider it in the future.

5 hours ago, Isobe_Yasuaki said:

Hello. 
Currently, open ticket is not included in our API.
But we will consider it in the future.

API access to open tickets is the only way that we think exists to solve an essential function that the current program does not include: Stock management is useless for those of us who work with customer orders that are not paid until they are served. This is the case of many restaurants and takeaway establishment.

If we had access to open tickets, at least we could know how many orders of each item we have pending delivery, and thus know if we can open new orders depending on the stock of the day, or we need to manufacture more in the kitchen.

Please give us access to the open tickets. It is really important.

How can we help you? Thank you.

P.S: The rest of the API works very well in or tests, great job!

• Like 2

On 4/23/2020 at 3:36 AM, FernandoSanchez said:

I have request to try the api and haven’t got an answer

Hello, I have sent Email at Apr 17, 2020 at 3:25 PM GMT+9. Please check your inbox.

On 4/23/2020 at 9:54 AM, Ron said:

hi , i have filled the form and sent messages, still i am not able to see in my account api access token. pl advice.

Hello. I believe we have sent Email at Apr 21, 2020 at 5:09 PM GMT+9. Could you check your mailbox?

Hi Yasuaki,

I received your email on April 17, and I have responded to it. I am not sure what is the next step. I cannot see the "Access Tokens" tab inside my dashboard, would you please let me know what is the status of my request. Thanks in advance.

Best!

14 hours ago, Mahmoud said:

Hi Yasuaki,

I received your email on April 17, and I have responded to it. I am not sure what is the next step. I cannot see the "Access Tokens" tab inside my dashboard, would you please let me know what is the status of my request. Thanks in advance.

Best!

I will send you an Email.
Thank you!

We would love to see number of sales of a certain category, is that possible?

It is already shown in the Loyverse Dashboard app. So I want to select category X and get a number of current sales in that category as a response.

10 hours ago, CZDH said:

We would love to see number of sales of a certain category, is that possible?

It is already shown in the Loyverse Dashboard app. So I want to select category X and get a number of current sales in that category as a response.

I believe that it is already possible in Loyverse BackOffice.

If you want to develop another Dashboard, you can use GET receipt.

6 hours ago, Isobe_Yasuaki said:

I believe that it is already possible in Loyverse BackOffice.

If you want to develop another Dashboard, you can use GET receipt.

Can you point me to the documentation of that part? I just need 1 single number at the moment. Works like this:

Every sale in category X is a seat
We have 200 seats
So I want to display the numbers of seats left in an app: 200 minus the number of sales in the dashboard. This app will run on a tablet or phone that's next to the Loyverse iPad (so you don't need to switch apps).

Maybe I will add a button to change between seats taken/seats left, but for now that's all we need. Especially when we reopen after corona, then we can only use about 40 of the 200 seats until further notice, so then it's especially important to know the numbers.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

that are great news for all of us that you start the API.

One quick question. How can I get access to the API in my account. I'm interessted in developing a woocommerce plugin to sync items and stocks.

In a second step i will try to push the sells to the lexoffice API for posting.

Thx

Martin

Hello, thank you for contacting!
We can activate API on your account.
Give us few hours.

Hi,

I requested for access to API a few days back but haven't received any response yet. Any idea when can I get the access?

Thanks

11 hours ago, DC1 said:

Hi,

I requested for access to API a few days back but haven't received any response yet. Any idea when can I get the access?

Thanks

Hello, we have activated API on your account.

Please try logout/login the BackOffice

Hello,

I applied to be a part of the API and I was wondering how I will know if I am approved and when the section will pop up in my dashboard. 

On 5/21/2020 at 5:30 PM, DipnGo said:

Hi,

I also requested for API access. When I will get it?

Thanks

Hi, sorry for kept you waiting.
We will activate API on your account in few hours.

hanks, I have a quick question. If I am using the API, how could I only get the date for one specific item? 

Let's say that I want the total for receipt number 5978, how would I do that so the response only includes that specific item?

Edited by KarimKadouh

On 5/24/2020 at 4:31 AM, KarimKadouh said:

hanks, I have a quick question. If I am using the API, how could I only get the date for one specific item? 

Let's say that I want the total for receipt number 5978, how would I do that so the response only includes that specific item?

Hello Karimkadouh,

Could you explain more about your question?
For example, what "date for one specific item" means?

Also what does this exactly mean?
>>response only includes that specific item

• Oops 1

Yeah, I mean that I only want the response to include the "total_money" 

I set the queryParameter to total_money but it is still giving me all of the info

Is there something that I can add to the link so that it only displays that information? I am creating my own loyalty program and app since I want to do it like a punch card and I want them to enter the receipt number then have the API search for that receipt and only give back the purchase total for the customer to confirm. To do that, I need the API response to only be the total and not all of the information. 

Edited by KarimKadouh
  • Like 1

Hi, we also applied for API access but don't have it yet? 

I've already completed the code we require using the demo-account, I only need to enter the API-key... 🙂 

Hi everybody,

One quick question. How can I get access to the API in my account. I'm interessted in developing a woocommerce plugin to sync items and stocks.

Thx

MZ..

On 6/2/2020 at 8:49 AM, GHCorners2 said:

Hi everybody,

Thx

MZ..

On 4/16/2020 at 5:46 PM, Isobe_Yasuaki said:

We are providing early access for Loyverse API.

To quickly try Loyverse API, you can create account from this link.

If you would like to use API on your own account,  please submit this form.

After filling out the form our team will get in touch with you to arrange for a call, API option will be enabled to your account after the call with our team.
*If you already submitted Partnership form before, you don't need to submit information again.
*Please, note that due to the technical issues, we can limit access to the testing API to the limited amount of appliers.

The first release of API include the possibility of GET commands to the following data:

Receipts
Items
Inventory
Сategories
Modifiers
Discounts
Payment types
Taxes
Stores
Customers
Employees
Shifts

On 5/28/2020 at 10:15 AM, KarimKadouh said:

Yeah, I mean that I only want the response to include the "total_money" 

I set the queryParameter to total_money but it is still giving me all of the info

Is there something that I can add to the link so that it only displays that information? I am creating my own loyalty program and app since I want to do it like a punch card and I want them to enter the receipt number then have the API search for that receipt and only give back the purchase total for the customer to confirm. To do that, I need the API response to only be the total and not all of the information. 

Hello KarimKadouh,

Unfortunately, We don't have exactly such function.
Please kindly use "Get a single receipt" and extract "total_money" from it.

best!

On 5/28/2020 at 1:11 PM, Gemma said:

Hi, we also applied for API access but don't have it yet? 

I've already completed the code we require using the demo-account, I only need to enter the API-key... 🙂 

We had filed in the form a few weeks ago, does this mean we were not selected? 😞 

On 6/9/2020 at 4:57 PM, Gemma said:

We had filed in the form a few weeks ago, does this mean we were not selected? 😞 

Hello @Gemma,

Sorry, it looks there was an issue in sending Email to you so that I couldn't reach you.
Now I just enabled API on your account.
Please check your BackOffice.

• Like 1

Hello, 

I am planning to develop an integration with loyverse and woocomerce, and also additional reports for a Loyverse customer.

With the previous context, I recently Joined to the Loyverse API Club in order to enable the API button in my back office; I'm already part of the club, but the API button has been not activated yet in my backoffice,

Please let me know if I have to do an additional process to do get it,

Appreciate your time and attention,

Macarthur

Hi Yasuaki-san,

Thanks for you and SJ . We have tried API and testing now. I have one question that when will Loyverse provide for POST method to write back the item, category and other data. Do you have a plan or not yet.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Regards

Ron

Hi Yasuaki-san,

I got this error when try early access API.

{

"errors": [

{

"code": "NOT_FOUND",

"details": "API endpoint for URL path '/v0.7' is not found."

}

]

}

Update:

Testing with employee, I got good respond of list of customer. (Please ignore)

Edited by Kofican

On 6/12/2020 at 1:34 PM, Kofican said:

Hi Yasuaki-san,

I got this error when try early access API.

{

"errors": [

{

"code": "NOT_FOUND",

"details": "API endpoint for URL path '/v0.7' is not found."

}

]

}

Update:

Testing with employee, I got good respond of list of customer. (Please ignore)

Hello. Please tell me what request did you send?

Great work... and nice to get the possibility to integrate into ERP.

But with focus on online marketing, we really need the possibility to create customers, and update the customer data. We want to integrate into smartphone apps, e-commerce etc. A way to create customers & update customers is highly needed. F.ex. update "total_points" would open up a whole new world of customer loyalty possibilities for all of us, who have a business that focus on both online sales/marketing and customers in our physical locations.

Hope that will come in the future. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2020 at 3:21 AM, Claus said:

Great work... and nice to get the possibility to integrate into ERP.

But with focus on online marketing, we really need the possibility to create customers, and update the customer data. We want to integrate into smartphone apps, e-commerce etc. A way to create customers & update customers is highly needed. F.ex. update "total_points" would open up a whole new world of customer loyalty possibilities for all of us, who have a business that focus on both online sales/marketing and customers in our physical locations.

Hope that will come in the future. Keep up the good work.

Hello Claus,

Thank you for your suggestion!
May I know which CRM system do you like the most?

Best regards,

• 2 weeks later...

Loyverse Point of Sale