How to have this kind of tax calculations?

twin
Go to solution Solved by Amirah,

• Solution

Here are the points you are looking for:

1. This will be the store's name in Loyverse POS 

2. You can add this part in the header part in the back office -> receipts section

image.png

3. The items prices will appear in Loyverse POS receipts by default

4. Included vat are set up differently in Loyverse POS, if you need the Vat printed in this format, we can only recommend using "added to the price tax" here is how to set up taxes (https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-configur-taxes) and how taxes are calculated (https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-taxes-are-calculated)

Here is how a receipt will look like (the Vat is named "Vat Incl." but it set up as added to the price so we get the same result as in the receipt sample you sent)

image.png

• Fire 1
  • Thanks 1

NOT SAME BECAUSE  i need put the  price items with vat not price items separate vat 

same picture but me want subtotal before vat 

the picture me make good but me can put subtotal before vat 

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-20 at 6.12.11 PM.jpeg

or not can put subtotal 

It looks like you are using a tax set up as "included in the price", please use a tax which is "added to the price". Our system counts the "included in the price tax" differently that what you need, to get the needed result you must use the "added to the price tax" 

image.png

• 4 months later...

Is it possible to customize the standard receipt like in the attached image, Display the Total Before VAT, VAT included, and Total. 

Thank you,

Carlo 

Tax Invoice Format.PNG

On 6/28/2020 at 9:09 PM, Carlo said:

Is it possible to customize the standard receipt like in the attached image, Display the Total Before VAT, VAT included, and Total. 

Thank you,

Carlo 

Tax Invoice Format.PNG

Hello, 

It looks like in order to get a receipts to looks similar to the photo which you sent you will need to use a tax which is "included" to the price and it will look like this (like the photo Amirah sent earlier), in Loyverse it is called added to the price, but looks like in your country it is VAT incl. so she changed the Vat name accordingly 

image.png.d104a7c7c7c3f3a2cfd9726c84a29040.png

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone

Is there a chance to set an additional price to all the order. Like a TAX but using amount and not percent?
In the modifiers tool i can see useful options for adding a price to each product, but i can't find an option for the whole order. I am looking for to set an additional price for all the ticket, like a delivery service, or set an special packaging.

Thank you for your help.

On 8/11/2020 at 12:05 AM, Grupo_LinkMarket said:

Hello everyone

Is there a chance to set an additional price to all the order. Like a TAX but using amount and not percent?
In the modifiers tool i can see useful options for adding a price to each product, but i can't find an option for the whole order. I am looking for to set an additional price for all the ticket, like a delivery service, or set an special packaging.

Thank you for your help.

Hello, 

The taxes can only be percentages on Loyverse.

For the delivery service you can add it as a separate item to the sale with the price you would like. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 8:18 AM, Amirah said:

Hello, 

The taxes can only be percentages on Loyverse.

For the delivery service you can add it as a separate item to the sale with the price you would like. 

Hi,  Would that separate item then also be taxed, however?