Thermal Receipt Printer TSP143IIIU USB on Android

HigherStandard
Go to solution Solved by Andy,

I have followed the steps here: https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-set-usb-printer-android-device

Now this printer works find with square pos, but w moved to Loyverse because it seems to be a better product... but for nothing i can get this printer to work in Loyverse.

Any suggestions besides buying a new printer ?

• Solution

Unfortunately it is not possible to connect Star TSP143III USB printer to Loyverse POS on Android.

There is only TSP143IIILAN (Ethernet) printer in the supported printers list, at this printer works.

General situation with Star printers - only printers from the supported printers list is possible to connect with Loyverse. And it is not possible to connect other models from Star by using Other models mode in the Settings.

• 5 months later...

Actually, in the printer setup guide loyverse clearly states that for 100% certainty the USB printers will work then use one of the printers listed. In that list is the tsp143iii usb.

I now have the same problem, having checked that it was supported and buying the printer. Now it seems it isn't in fact working.

Unless that is suggest as compatible ios printers, which is not super clear if so.

Screenshot_20200725-155334_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Rudi

• 2 years later...
On 2/13/2020 at 9:12 PM, HigherStandard said:

I have followed the steps here: https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-set-usb-printer-android-device

Now this printer works find with square pos, but w moved to Loyverse because it seems to be a better product... but for nothing i can get this printer to work in Loyverse.

Any suggestions besides buying a new printer ?

were you able to make it work? I have the same printer now TSP143IIIU but I think I know how to make it work , the TSP143IIIU and the TSP143LAN is the same printer except that the TSP143IIIU doesnt have a ethernet print server inside, so I ordered a USB print server and attached it to the TSP143IIIU and it should work.